Hepping Trane widdle SaMANfa

Old September 25th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default Hepping Trane widdle SaMANfa

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Sep 22, 7:00 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Maggy May, yoo r amazing wiff bitties. Yoo did gudgud. Luffs, Mosey

Fangyu. Yoo iz doin gud wiff yourown bittees an smart bittees ar
sumytimz hardur to wurk wiff. Yoons has yoor paws full.

Lass nite, affer da Bear wakkd Uncl Bill, da SaMANfa wuz at da top ub
da bigbig stares, wer shee has neffur climbd down frum. An Uncl Bill
wuz GNOT in da mude to gew upstares an play "Chase da puppy" n den
caree her down for herown walk. Sew he sitted on da bottom stares wiff
her leesh an petted da Bear an Sunrise and calld to herseff. MEENWILE,
I purred to da littl wun an wen up to wer shee wuz. And den I walkd
down da stares slowly, sew dat shee cud see how it is dunn. An she
follod me. An we gotted to da bottum an Uncl Bill put her leesh on
herself an walkd herself. I did gnot go OUT, ub corse.

(human note, this is exactly what happened)

--
Maggy May

MM is one smart girl. MLB