Somcat is Gnot as MEEN as she SEZ

Old June 24th 10, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Somcat is Gnot as MEEN as she SEZ

On Jun 23, 6:31*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Jun 23, 7:54*pm, MLB wrote:

Will in New Haven wrote:

Wen Uncl Bill or Mommy Micki gib usses r fudz, summytime da hand wiff
da fudz cumz furry, furry klose to Missy. An shee NEFFER hisses at dem
den. Neffur. Shee iz a softee.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Yoo nuts? Ob KORSE I don' hiss at dem DEN. I am MEEN, I ayn STOOPID.
Dat is wy da Goddess gav dem reposibl FUMBS and gav us, excep YOO,
branes. Sheesh

--
Missy, hisser at hoomins

Iz don fink yu meen -- jus sassy! *Iz usd tu get smakt wen sassy. *

breaks into song/chanels feline Janis Joplin/Sound of breaking glass
and blues piano

Ah, I'm a mean, mean kitty
And I don't mean no hoomin, no good, no.
I'm a mean, mean kitty,
I don't mean no hoomin, no good.
I just treats 'em like I wants to
I never treats 'em, honey like I should.
Oh, Lord, I once had a hoomin,
He said he'd give me everything in sight.
Once had a hoomin,
Said he'd give me everything in sight.
Yes, he did
So I said, "Honey, I want the sunshine,
You take the stars out of the night.
Come on and give 'em to me, babe, 'cause I want 'em right now."
I ain't the kind of kitty
Who'd make your life a bed of ease, ha ha ha ha!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
I'm not the kind of kitty, no,
To make your life a bed of ease.
Yeah, but if you, if you just wanna try some bleeding, honey,
Won't you pick up Missy, please.
Oh, I'll be so mean to ya babe, yeah!
Whoa, go on!
I guess I'm just like a turkle
That's hidin' underneath it's horny shell.
Whoa, whoa, oh yeah, like a turtle
Hidin' underneath it's horny shell.
But you know I'm very well protected -
I know this goddamn life too well.
Oh! Now call me mean, you can call me evil, yeah, yeah,
I've been called much of some things around,
Honey, don't ya know I have!
Whoa, call me mean or call me evil
I've been called much of some things, all things around,
Yeah, but I'm gonna take good care of Missy, yeah,
Honey, ain't no one gonna doggy me down.
Alright, yeah.

Modified from "Turtle Blues," written by Janis Joplin.

--
Missy- Hide quoted text -

Heer is yur antsur rite heer. Missy iss a purrfurmor, uh arthisstik
type. Sew, natshurlee, she iss furry gnarssshisshisstik.
An meen ob korse.
Meowy, seeing da obfeeuss
Old June 25th 10, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

appaws! appaws!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/24/2010 7:10:24 PM

Old July 10th 10, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett sits quietly and listens as Wascal takes his turn at the piano. She
knows this is HIS kind of place.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jun 24, 12:09 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
MH sits enthralled as hiz girl singz

Scene: interior of a honky-tonk. Cats, most of them somewhat
disreputable, sit around wobbly tales, eating and drinking nip-laden
foods and beverages. The smell of nip smoke is in the air. The
pianist, who looks a lot like Wascal, continues playing as the
chanteuse gets down from the stage and goes to sit with MH

I'm so gwad yoo liked da song an mine pome. I am on brake for awil.
Less tok.

Wascal is playing "St. Louis Kitten

--
Missy

Old July 10th 10, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yez dem duza gud job. Wascal lookz so hansome when him is in hiz elimentz
andd ur lady fren iz bootifulz.

Old July 10th 10, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

[...]

MeOwy, gurl, yew r sew funny ndatz why ai luffs yerownself sew mutch.
behind paw gnarssshisshisstik? waffs...uh oh ai m en trubble gnow.
ai luv yew MeOwy
Mosey