new catagorie

Old September 8th 11, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default new catagorie

Hihi, did iz Lizzie anna I waz wonnerink if we kud have a sektion for poems
bout cats that people likez? Diz wud make a good book thingie. U kud send
dem in ahead of timez if diZ wuz ok wiff da grup.

Old September 8th 11, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 13:18:23 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Hihi, did iz Lizzie anna I waz wonnerink if we kud have a sektion for
poems bout cats that people likez? Diz wud make a good book thingie. U
kud send dem in ahead of timez if diZ wuz ok wiff da grup.

Dats sounds real good to mineownself.

Ranger
Old September 8th 11, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iza xcilint idermint, fur a kuple of rezunz, furzt poemz iz allatime
kule, sekund sumtimez itz E Z R fur da hoomin wiffa hurtin heart ta pozt a
poem instead of writin a twibute, OEJ, likin diz,

Old September 9th 11, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 8 Sep 2011 13:18:23 -0500, "Gramby"
wrote:

Hihi, did iz Lizzie anna I waz wonnerink if we kud have a sektion for poems
bout cats that people likez? Diz wud make a good book thingie. U kud send
dem in ahead of timez if diZ wuz ok wiff da grup.

i tink i will neffur see
a poem lovelier than fudz.

beauty
Old September 9th 11, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 09/08/2011 12:18 PM, Gramby wrote:
Hihi, did iz Lizzie anna I waz wonnerink if we kud have a sektion for
poems bout cats that people likez? Diz wud make a good book thingie. U
kud send dem in ahead of timez if diZ wuz ok wiff da grup.

Wunrful! Wunrfyul! Weez luvs potry abowt owr luvs. TuTu
Old September 9th 11, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"MLB"

On 09/08/2011 12:18 PM, Gramby
Hihi, did iz Lizzie anna I waz wonnerink if we kud have a sektion for
poems bout cats that people likez? Diz wud make a good book thingie. U
kud send dem in ahead of timez if diZ wuz ok wiff da grup.

Wunrful! Wunrfyul! Weez luvs potry abowt owr luvs. TuTu

MeOwy sez

ai fink ai shall nebber see
A mancat az hansom
az mai Mosey

Howzr

Old September 9th 11, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 8, 2:18*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Hihi, did iz Lizzie anna I waz wonnerink if we kud have a sektion for poems
bout cats that people likez? *Diz wud make a good book thingie. *U kud send
dem in ahead of timez if diZ wuz ok wiff da grup.

I wike diss wun:

"Cuddleseep is speshul,
Evvry ower countz as too.
An cuddleseep is gud four yoo."