WARNINK, WARNINK Truder Kittie in da Area

Old September 12th 11, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default WARNINK, WARNINK Truder Kittie in da Area

Ummm Mosey, xcuse mine budting in but I finkz when da majikal cats were
giffen der powerz dem waz tole ta be kareful wiff dem until dem waz big enuf
to uze dem anna I wudent fink dat wud meen giffink dem to effen reallie
gudgud frenz Piglett concerned about the magic powers of the second worlf.

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

Toonya, hur jest gotted hoam n brotted yew n Sundance sumfing frum dem.
Uh cupple uff majikal stones wiff yer naymes ingraved on dem. Mosey

ai fink cutie missez yew sinse hur iz biziting owr big hoam wif Tygur n
Mayzy ..did hur kall yew on da fone?
Mosey

I wunder if cutie wud lyke tu be an outcat?
Naaaah, neffurr mynd...
--
Pitô.ônya

"Gramby" wrote in message
We herd herself say dat if dat wantz ta ba an outcat den ok. Her wud fix
itself a warm plaze for da winterz. Her iz kallink itself "Itsy" now
kauze her duzentkno if it iza girl or boycat, It got anofther kan of
our fudz diz mornink.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

or dizzy, or kizzy, or Trudi laffin
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
You could name it Tizzy, or if a boy cat Izzy ;-)
And once you nsme it...LOL ;-)

Anti Sylvia, who knows

"Gramby" wrote in message
Now we haz 4 cats in diz houze and Gramby sayz dat iz all BUDT, las
nite her wented in da out (TI FEED A DOGGIE) and her hardet most tacked
herself againz. He fout her seed Lizzy and diz cat waz talking in da
same tonez az Lizzie. Her was on da fone wiff Auntie Soft at da timez.
Her runned bak in da houze for a noze count and den back to da OUT. Da
kitty came close enouff for grmby to pick itself up anna was fine till
her headed for da houze den it tuned into a tiger to git awayz. Hef
godt sum of ouorown fudz and fed dat fing anna den tole itself it had to
stay in da OUT. It rubbed her legs as it ate and gamby finally ran in
da houze saing NO YOU KAN'T COME IN.

This cat is from the same litter as Lizzie, better disposition and a lot
friendlier. It could be her twin from what I was able to see. I will
vet it, feed it but WILL NOT bring another one in the house.

ummm, we will see thinks Piglettt as she watches the kitty out the
window.