Tribyoots to Missy

Old October 20th 13, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default Tribyoots to Missy

I cood gnot unnerstan wy Missy dint wike hoomins. And den I reelized dat it was a GAME. Jus wike sum hoomins preten to be grumpy, Missy givd da hoomins a hard thyme for her amoosment. At lees dats wut I fink.
She wuz allus reel gneiss to me an she loved her mommy Maggy May (tear) an her bruther da gallant Winnie. She lovd da Bear an widdle Samanfa also an admired an respekted da byootiful Sunrise.
Wen shee had less kitty company she started to tolerate da hoomins a little more but baVENshooaly shee missd dem so mutsh dat she followd dem to da Bridj.

WooToo

Missy wuz allus mine fren. Her drifing, expeshully when she had dat big red Jeep-fingy, wood scare efferyone, even her boyfrein, butted we wood ride wiff her beclaws we allus gotted wear we wuz goin an we did if FASS. Shee will be missed. U

Wascal

Wen I cam to diss hous Maggy May tookd me under her wing and inroduced me to her kittens, Missy an da Gallant Winnie. I had menny wunnerful howers ob playin wiff dem and Missy was never cross or meen wiff ME. I lov her an miss her.

Samantha
Old October 20th 13, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

A bootiful tribyoot to a wunnerful kittee. Da komoonitee wuz betterer fur
havin knowed herownself.

Rebecca

Old October 20th 13, 12:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Our House misses Missy too.*sniffs*
Oh da adventurez weh win on wif her n da jeep fingy.
Lufs ,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps.

Old October 20th 13, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

WooToo, Wascal and Samantha, dat was a splended Tribute for Missy.
I do believe dat she knew she was loved and dat she loved your humans right back.
We are all unique and are allowed to fit together in different ways.
Rest well, Missy, and know your memory is cherished.

Azad
Old October 20th 13, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Missy was a furry remarkable kitty. Her was a even betterer driver than
me. I found her creative high-speed driving skills to be inspirational.
She will be missed.

Harri

Old October 21st 13, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

"Harri Roadcat" wrote

Missy was a furry remarkable kitty. Her was a even betterer driver than
me. I found her creative high-speed driving skills to be inspirational.
She will be missed.

Harri

That was a beautiful tribute to Missy.
Missy was VERY loved and will be missed
She was a real character. yeUP

Mosey and MeOwy-sad

Old October 22nd 13, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Doze wur luvle tribyootz tu a luvlee girlkitty.

DaRennieKidz

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 8:22:16 PM UTC-4, Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

A CANDLE FOR MISSY Mosey =^..^=[_12_] Cat community 0 April 18th 12 10:48 PM
Furry fine tribyoots Me Cat community 1 October 27th 07 09:30 PM
UPDATE on Missy Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 4 October 2nd 06 07:53 PM
Missy gets a trim! Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 2 April 14th 06 08:25 PM
All thuh tribyoots RankinKatz Cat community 4 October 22nd 05 05:59 PM