Da Eddy Gray Landed on our Counner

Old June 30th 10, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Da Eddy Gray Landed on our Counner

On Jun 29, 4:19*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
ursef makes minesef thnk dat mayhapz iffa soft gettted one of deze i
mite
not eatit justa wacha hoominz luk efin siilleer dan dey uzuli duz, OEJ

Dey dew, dey soitonwee dew. Diss morning, Mommie Miki is gowin aroun
wiff Buddy Macaw on herown sholdur. Wike a pirut wiff a parrut. An she
ANSUR wen he tox an shee giffs him pettins n TISSES, jus wike he wuz a
kitty, pout

--
Maggy May
Sigh..I sew gwad I an onwee kittee an awso an onlee pet. *I gitz AWl

Hai MeOwy gurl
ai m sew sawry ai habbnt emayled yew wately, mine sekritary haz bin undur da
wethur,
wood yew wike tew port ovur tew see Eddy Gray n wissen tew him speek 'wurds
uv wizdum' ?..waffs...
ai mizz yerownself.
Luffs
Mosey- Hide quoted text -

I is portin' ovur to yoor houss to ussist da awpurrashun on yoor
meowmie.
Wuffs, Meowynosepoink
Old June 30th 10, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

[...]

Opunz doar
haihai MeOwy *nosepoink*
kume on en. nise tew see yew...hur iz sleaping on da bed rite gnow...
yew git Unka Dan awl fixd up umkay?
letz goh see wutzup wiff hur...in uh minnit...shhhhh
*tiptoes daown da haul* MeOwy dwezzed in hur nurse owtfit karrying hur bag
uff trix... n MoseyO wif hiz staefuhkkoap, n tunge depressur...dey uproch da
bed...

Old July 1st 10, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 30, 4:15*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

bed...- Hide quoted text -

Meowy quietly sets hur black leather bag o' trix next to the bed,
looks at Mosey's Meowmie, rubs hur own chinny fingy with hur paw
fingy, and nods knowingly. She carefully unlatches the bag so as not
to disturb the patient, and opens it up, and reaches in for the right
tool, while various objects of healing jump out of the bag and skitter
around. The intrepid nurse assistant leans over the patient and
examines her with big wide eyes, sniffing tentatively.

Old July 1st 10, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

On Jun 30, 4:15 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
[...]

*one uf da skitters grabbed da last poast n rand off wif et*
Mosey waches dem run on hiz Meowmies shurt n hur movez, sighing, n smiling.
ai fink hur iz gunna be umkay* yeUP.
Mosey gives MeOwy uh nosepoink as she gets bak in her porter to go home n
change for the bbq and Mosey, after checking on Meowmie one more time, ports
over to his big hoam to get started with the big BBQ!!**