Purrz for the Chesterman cat

Old June 21st 11, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Purrz for the Chesterman cat

fang ursefz, OEJ
"Meowy" wrote in message
On Jun 21, 8:09 am, "Gramby" wrote:
Poor Chester just left for the TED to get some teef pulledz. We needz to
purr dat all goez well for himself. Piglett covering her mouth just
thinking of it.

Purring fur Chester
MeOwy
{{{{^..^}}}}

Wayk up, mine Mosey wuv, usses gotta getted purring an purring.

Old June 21st 11, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Doggiez don’t needta purr, dem kan wag demown tailz dat iz all dem needzta
du. Piglett remembering when Scooter and Sadie, now RB, were here in the
community and wanted to help those cats in need.

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

On Jun 21, 8:09 am, "Gramby" wrote:
Poor Chester just left for the TED to get some teef pulledz. We needz to
purr dat all goez well for himself. Piglett covering her mouth just
thinking of it.

Wee is awl purrin for da injestor mancat. Four his saftee an comfort.
Wee hops dat he can eet propurrly wiff doze teef gonned. Da doggies
are studyin how to purr.

--
WooToo, Missy, Sunrise, Wascal, da Bear an widdle SaMANfa

Old June 21st 11, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Sew den et wooks wike efferfing wint umkay? Luffs n healing purrs frum
Mosey, MeOwy n owr big famlee

fang ursef, himz iz now inna rekofuree, OEJ

"The Two Sisters"
On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 07:09:05 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Poor Chester just left for the TED to get some teef pulledz. We needz to
purr dat all goez well for himself. Piglett covering her mouth just
thinking of it.

We iz boff purrink for Chester. Going to TED is not funfun. Double
Purrrrrrrrrrrrr..................

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/21/2011 11:34:00 AM

Old June 21st 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Hymz did ? dat is gud nooz indeed, see da power uff da purr n prayerz
wurked. yeUP
Hym mite beh kind woozy wen hym gitz hoam, but dat iz natural.
Luffs, Mosey, MeOwy, n da rezt uff owr big famlee

[Yer doggies are studyin haow tew purr? waow, wat un uh komplishmunt
iffeen dey kan lurn haow tew dew dat]

himz getted ta keep alla himz toofz, fang ursefz fur purrin, OEJ

On Jun 21, 8:09 am, "Gramby"

Old June 21st 11, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

fang ursefz, OEJ
"Meowy"
On Jun 21, 8:09 am, "Gramby"
Poor Chester just left for the TED to get some teef pulledz. We needz to
purr dat all goez well for himself. Piglett covering her mouth just
thinking of it.

Purring fur Chester
MeOwy
{{{{^..^}}}}

Wayk up, mine Mosey wuv, usses gotta getted purring an purring.

ai m uhwayke mai luff, n hab been purrin, n Chester dint hab tew han inny
teef pulled owt aftur awl.
Sew da power udff awl owr ourrz hulped.
*nosepoinks*
Mosey

Old June 22nd 11, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Jun 21, 8:09*am, "Gramby" wrote:
Poor Chester just left for the TED to get some teef pulledz. *We
needz to purr dat all goez well for himself. *Piglett covering her
mouth just thinking of it.

Wee is awl purrin for da injestor mancat. Four his saftee an comfort.
Wee hops dat he can eet propurrly wiff doze teef gonned. Da doggies
are studyin how to purr.

Hai! Jus have dem do what mai gud doggies do. Dey wags tail and gives
a small soft 'yip'

Chester, purr fur yur teef and ya got 2 wags anna 2 soft yips frum Cash
anna Aunti Mabel!

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!!

Old June 23rd 11, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sowwee dat diz iz layte...purrz ovkorze fur Chester!
Heow iz he neow?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 23rd 11, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i iz muc betterer fangz fur da purrz, chester

"Gramby" wrote in message
Poor Chester just left for the TED to get some teef pulledz. We needz to
purr dat all goez well for himself. Piglett covering her mouth just
thinking of it.

Purrz fur General Tso Sundance Cat community 9 September 29th 08 08:08 PM
Purrz pleze Granby Cat community 26 September 27th 08 08:40 PM
Purrz fur a d*g Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 14 December 3rd 06 07:35 AM
More purrz... Cory Cat community 8 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
PURRZ!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 4 October 18th 03 07:43 AM