Miz Piglett goez a bisitink

Old June 22nd 11, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Miz Piglett goez a bisitink

Piglett decides that the two sisters have been at Uncle Serge's long enough
for a visit. She packs a cooler with nip wine, some other tr5ets she thinks
fancy ghow girl cats would like and heads to Mew York Citi in the porter.

She arrives on the frint walk in front of the apartment house. She sits on
the side quierly waiting for some hooman to buzz some other hooman into the
building. When this happens, she quietly gathers her things and runs around
their feet and hides behind a flower pot until they go away. Then quietly
and carefully she goes to the steps. Mine goodnez dem paoplez da lifvez in
da kompartment under Unkle Serge makez a lodda noize. She goes up the steps
and then has to call O T to port her into the compartment as she has no
thumbs to open the door herself. Once inside she sees the two beautiful
girl cats and raises a paw in greeting. Sorrie if I startlez urselfz, I am
Miz Piglett and I just kudent wait anofther minute to mee your selvez. I
hear u boff haz been xplorink da kpmpartment and getting to know you new
hooman.

She can see that toys have been played, food eaten and the litter box has
been used. She smiles knowing this is great progress so far. She notices
they have been sitting in places where the previous master had occupied.
The girls show her the bedroom and where they are now sleeping on the bed
but, not too close to the human as yet.

Piglett pours nip tea and puts out the snacks. Now, I wish you would tell
me what you have discovered about your new home.

Old June 23rd 11, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:16:53 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Piglett pours nip tea and puts out the snacks. Now, I wish you would tell
me what you have discovered about your new home.

Cybèle: Meow, ans welcome! Dis is so gwashus ob yoo!

Oriane: Indeed it is! And such luffly nip-tea!

Cybèle: Itz so nice to haff a compartment to owrselbes. We liffed wif
about 11 ober kitties, you know.

Oriane: Yes. Jack, an owlder orange-tabby Purrsian was da Mayor. He
inspekted da human wen he walked in, den smurgled him. Dey got along
fine!

Cybèle: Den he smurgled wif me! I finks hez cute, but I iz still a
bit, y'know, disconcerted. Itz awl so new.

Oriane: And now we iz da onwee catz! And we haff eech ofur! [they
move closer to each other]. We wikes eech offur - we'ze sisfurs, yoo
know...

Cybèle: Dere wuz anuffer Purrsian heer. I can smelz her. Buttid shez
been gone fur a few weeks.

Oriane: And da hooman has mine fafforite toy - dat sparkly stick - he
eben pwayed wif usses wif it!

Cybèle: So mine deer, tell usses 'bowt yurseff and yue clowder in
Illiynoise!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/22/2011 7:24:02 PM
Old June 23rd 11, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:16:53 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Piglett pours nip tea and puts out the snacks. Now, I wish you would
tell
me what you have discovered about your new home.

Cyble: Meow, ans welcome! Dis is so gwashus ob yoo!

Oriane: Indeed it is! And such luffly nip-tea!

Cyble: Itz so nice to haff a compartment to owrselbes. We liffed wif
about 11 ober kitties, you know.

Oriane: Yes. Jack, an owlder orange-tabby Purrsian was da Mayor. He
inspekted da human wen he walked in, den smurgled him. Dey got along
fine!

Cyble: Den he smurgled wif me! I finks hez cute, but I iz still a
bit, y'know, disconcerted. Itz awl so new.

Oriane: And now we iz da onwee catz! And we haff eech ofur! [they
move closer to each other]. We wikes eech offur - we'ze sisfurs, yoo
know...

Cyble: Dere wuz anuffer Purrsian heer. I can smelz her. Buttid shez
been gone fur a few weeks.

Oriane: And da hooman has mine fafforite toy - dat sparkly stick - he
eben pwayed wif usses wif it!

Cyble: So mine deer, tell usses 'bowt yurseff and yue clowder in
Illiynoise!

--
Purrs,

Cyble & Oriane

[Rebecca ports in, hoping the new friends aren't getting overwhelmed with
visitors]

Hihi, girlz! Myown name iz Rebecca. I livz in Catifurnia wif myown brofur
Sundance. Ize glad yoo iz gittin seddled in in yurown noo home. Yoo haz a
gud hoomin -- he wuz well broked in by da preevius owner. She suddinlee
wented to da Ranebow Brij not long ago, an da hoomin'z hart juss braked, so
Ize glad he haz finded noo masterz now.

When yoo iz mor kumfurbul heer an reddy to meet mor kitteez, I wud like to
host a swaray to welkum yurownselvez to rpcc. It will be katered by
Fluffykitz Catering so we kan hav ennee kind uv fudz or dringkz dat yoo wud
like. Juss let me know if yoo wud like dat.

Rebecca

Old June 23rd 11, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett settles first I wants to tell you bout some of da kommunitee. Dere
iza a girlcat by da name of Amelia, iffin u effer needs sumphin, anyfing
anna u kant find itself u go askez heself. Den u hafta meet dat ofther girl
cats famiblee, Trudi will tell urself about da historie of your
kompartments Princess. We haff lotza fril cats and boy cats. Dem pairz off
sumtimes and goez on ventures togetfer. Mine special fren iz a hansum
mancat by da name of Wascal. He iza gudgud danzer and all da ofther
girlcats likes it when him dances.

We haff anurze kitty and a sheriff cat. We haz diplocats and fudz
inspetorz. We haz majic cats and a furry brafe girlcat who in mine
famiblees O T's wink. Her flies helikopterz and doez all sorts of fingz.

Iffin u effer needz anny spezial fuds u call da fluffycats. Dem hav anyfing
u needz.

Well u will meet all da cats in time and dem will all luff u girls as you
are so pretti.

I hazta get back home now az it iz about timez for goushey fudz. sIf u iznt
dere, sumcat by da name of Lizzy will eatz dem all. She shakes paws with
the two lady cats and gathers her things and enters the porter.

My dat waz a nize bizit.

Old June 23rd 11, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett who has just told the girls about Rebecca and the fluffycats is glad
to see her friend arrive as she is leaving. A coupld of cats at a time
might be best for now she whispers to Rebecca, so glad you could come.

Old June 23rd 11, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message ...

[...]

Annuddur nokk attta duur, an in kumz Pit.nya wiffa liddul freezur
caze.
HiHi Gurlz! Glad dat yu ar heer, an settlink in so nizelee.
My nayme iz P2a, an I am a Valley Gurl kat.

I brot yuz sum spekul tweetz azza welkumink jeztoor...
opinz da freezur caze Hav summa mine Micekreem an Mousesikulz!
Diz iz sumwat ov un ofishul bizit, az I yam Akting Grand Pooh Bah...
datz kynda top cat but az yu kan see wiffa smawl t...mozt ob da tyme.

Rebecca's brofur iz mine wink, dat mayke me an hur sisfurrz-in lawz.
Neffurr mynd, yu'll get yuzt tu uz awl an da wae tingz ar, afurr uh
wyle.

Juzt eet summa da gudgud Micekreem an Mousesikulz!

--
Pit.nya

Old June 24th 11, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:52:31 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

[Rebecca ports in, hoping the new friends aren't getting overwhelmed with
visitors]

Hihi, girlz! Myown name iz Rebecca. I livz in Catifurnia wif myown brofur
Sundance. Ize glad yoo iz gittin seddled in in yurown noo home. Yoo haz a
gud hoomin -- he wuz well broked in by da preevius owner. She suddinlee
wented to da Ranebow Brij not long ago, an da hoomin'z hart juss braked, so
Ize glad he haz finded noo masterz now.

When yoo iz mor kumfurbul heer an reddy to meet mor kitteez, I wud like to
host a swaray to welkum yurownselvez to rpcc. It will be katered by
Fluffykitz Catering so we kan hav ennee kind uv fudz or dringkz dat yoo wud
like. Juss let me know if yoo wud like dat.

Rebecca

Cybèle: Oh mine towz! Yoo is sew grashious too. What lubbly kittiez
are in dis catmunity!

Oriane: Yes, dis makes mineownseff fee so comfy! [hedbutts all
around]

Cybèle: Wonce we haff settled in, dat wood be nice. We lubs pawties
and gettink dwessed up and meetink offur kittiez!

Oriane: Yoo is certainly a furry nice lady-cat! Yes, we can tell dat
dis hooman is berry, berry sad 'bowt his widdle kitty who passed. I
eben swept wif him wast night!

Cybèle: Yes, we is a bit disconserted and nerbous owrselbes, buttid
ebery day heer is bekomink more komfortable!

Oriane: so Fangu Rebecca. We woodls lub dat. Cotcktailz and canapes
wif da kommunity wood be nice in a few weekz!

Cybèle: and how iz yur hooman? We herd da she went to da hooman TED
for her paw. And dat todayz her Purrday! Happy Purrday, Anti Sandy!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/23/2011 7:45:40 PM
Old June 24th 11, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 20:39:35 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Annuddur nokk attta duur, an in kumz Pitô.ônya wiffa liddul freezur
caze.
HiHi Gurlz! Glad dat yu ar heer, an settlink in so nizelee.
My nayme iz P2ña, an I am a Valley Gurl kat.

I brot yuz sum spekul tweetz azza welkumink jeztoor...
opinz da freezur caze Hav summa mine Micekreem© an Mousesikulz©!
Diz iz sumwat ov un ofishul bizit, az I yam Akting Grand Pooh Bah...
datz kynda top cat but az yu kan see wiffa smawl t...mozt ob da tyme.

Rebecca's brofur iz mine wink, dat mayke me an hur sisfurrz-in lawz.
Neffurr mynd, yu'll get yuzt tu uz awl an da wae tingz ar, afurr uh
wyle.

Juzt eet summa da gudgud Micekreem© an Mousesikulz©!

Cybèle: Oh mine towz! Pweeze do come in! We is sl gwad to meet you!

Oriane: [hedbutt] Yes we izz! And mowsie fwavored ice-kreems! Yum!

Cybèle: Umm! Dewishious! I'll hab to gib yoo mine recipie fur Gelato.
Yoo cud cawl it "Mowsalato"!!!

Oriane: Pweeze sit down, and hab sum nip-tea wif usses girlz!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/23/2011 7:53:49 PM
Old June 24th 11, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:11:55 -0500, Gramby wrote:

My dat waz a nize bizit.

Cybèle: It certainly wuz! Do come back!
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/23/2011 8:03:22 PM
Old June 24th 11, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 23, 8:03*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:11:55 -0500, Gramby wrote:
My dat waz a nize bizit.

* * * * Cyble: It certainly wuz! Do come back!
--
Purrs,

* * * * Cyble & Oriane

* * * * * * * * I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 6/23/2011 8:03:22 PM

Anuffur bisick.
Uh beewayted bienvunew
par mwah, MeOwy, wink da MoseyO, et Mosey, wink da Meowy:

A lay doo seuers
juh dwah day purrs
du tray playzeer
dat voozett heer
avec nous
c'ay tout

M&M

Piglett who is very tired Gramby Cat community 8 May 20th 11 12:16 AM
Piglett is in the hou Granby Cat community 11 June 10th 10 09:42 PM
Piglett Granby Cat community 5 February 22nd 10 08:00 PM
Deer Piglett Will in New Haven Cat community 0 July 22nd 09 12:54 AM
THER SHEE GOEZ AGEN Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 3 November 1st 05 06:35 AM