Best post of the Hurricane series

Old August 29th 11, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Best post of the Hurricane series

If I had to vote for the best post of this series it would be when Wascal
announced. "The OUT is CLOSED". That hit my funny bone and I am still
laughing.

Old August 29th 11, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze wunderin if da OUT iz now opin in da eest. Meowmie klozed ar OUT
for a wile cuz of da heet, but opined it yesterday agin.

Booker

Old August 29th 11, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Dat wud pend on iffin u waz where da waddermonsterz waz laying piled deep on
da groun where u had to swim in dem ta get out. O T shuddering at the
thought

Old August 29th 11, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ewwww. Swimmin. Yuck. Meowmie duz it in a big big pool of waddermonsters
efurry day. Fortunately, weze dont hafta watch diz horror show.

Booker

Old August 29th 11, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:25:57 -0700, Booker wrote:

Ewwww. Swimmin. Yuck. Meowmie duz it in a big big pool of waddermonsters
efurry day. Fortunately, weze dont hafta watch diz horror show.

Booker

Hoomans is weerd! Efurry morning mine Paw steps into a waddermonsterbox
and lets waddermonsters run all over himself. I watch him to see if I can
figger out why, but it still duznt make sense. I efen get into da
waddermonsterbox once in a while, to sniff an touch an inbestigate, but iz
still a mystery to mineownself.

Deeze hoomins just need to figger out how to gif demselves proper baths.

Ranger

Old August 31st 11, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 8/29/2011 9:29 AM, Gramby wrote:
If I had to vote for the best post of this series it would be when
Wascal announced. "The OUT is CLOSED". That hit my funny bone and I am
still laughing.

I liked the post too.

--
Lucy Lu for her house

in Connecticut
Old September 1st 11, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

On 8/29/2011 6:29 AM, Gramby wrote:
If I had to vote for the best post of this series it would be when
Wascal announced. "The OUT is CLOSED". That hit my funny bone and I am
still laughing.

Dat IZ vury funny Gramby. Wascal shud git uh uhwurd fur dat une. Meomie is
waffin tew.
Mosey

Old September 1st 11, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Hoominz, hoo kan unndestan dem at awl..dey r gud tew usses tho n feed uss
gud fudz n brush usses n pway wiff usses, but ai dunt unnerstan dat wadder
monster fing eethur. Mosey, da self kleanin kitty