Lizzie iz catfurned

Old September 17th 11, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Lizzie iz catfurned

Lizzie hears the voice from the tunnel and after she thinks a moment she
curls up by the wall. Booker, I iz not sure diz iza real messaje frum Bast
or da unnerwurld kitty. I neffer herd dat eifther of dem waz gruff or spoke
in termz like da hoomanz. I iz not sure I wantz ta go down diz tunnel,
maybe we shud wait. We shud waite for Amelia, Aed anna Morganna ta return.

Old September 17th 11, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ize agree wif yu. Letz wate heer fur da ofurz to return.

Booker, pullin hiz pawz in an settlin down

Old September 17th 11, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi Chester and OEJ come to where the other are sitting...

Trudi: lizzie ursef lukez scared don't be scared Bast wunt let anithin atall
happin tu uses...lizzie repeatz herown catcerms...

OEJ: Diz iz not atall da bast mine momcat teeched me anna TV abowt, furzt
of all she iz onlee lofin anna iz nefur mean, Sekund bazt is nefur catcerned
whut da hoominz duz, she teeched uses dat efin if alla hoominz messes
efurthin up, we willz adapt anna surfife beclawz we is catz, so we shuldn't
efur deal wif what dey duz...

Third da only thing we iz spozedtadu iz take of owrz own hoominz so dey
lofez uses anna in returnz behafez well anna treetz uses well...

Chester: I thinkz dat we can efur wate here for 'mellia to return or we can
go into da tunnel beclawz i duzint think diz iza real message, mayhapz its
justa warnin ta scare da hoominz,

Old September 17th 11, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 09:50:44 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

Trudi Chester and OEJ come to where the other are sitting...

OEJ: Diz iz not atall da bast mine momcat teeched me anna TV abowt, furzt
of all she iz onlee lofin anna iz nefur mean, Sekund bazt is nefur catcerned
whut da hoominz duz, she teeched uses dat efin if alla hoominz messes
efurthin up, we willz adapt anna surfife beclawz we is catz, so we shuldn't
efur deal wif what dey duz...

Third da only thing we iz spozedtadu iz take of owrz own hoominz so dey
lofez uses anna in returnz behafez well anna treetz uses well...

Meow!

Cybèle: And Bast is a kitty-cat, one ob usses, not a jungle cat! Just wook
at awl ob da stachoos an carbings in Ejipt!

Oriane: An wen owr momcat ported us to da temple in Ejipt as kittens for da
Blessink ob da Kittens, we remember Mau as bein a furry nice High Preestus
who told us to lub one anofur like Bast lubbed usses!

Boff: We finks dat da twee ob dem is knowong whut dey is doing; we duzzent
mind a widdle more eggsplorink, but we'll do what eberycat wants to do..

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/17/2011 12:18:32 PM
Old September 17th 11, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

storrmmee arrifez and Trudi tells her whut iz gowin on...

Storrmmee: i kan garentee dat bazt onlee is lofin, she let miss violette
send me to furree so himz wuld feel betterer and so i kuld haffa nize life
inna in instead of lifin ruff inna owt...

Chester and she interfeened so i getted to come home to life wif dem so
ursef wuld haffa a aktifitee furnd...

Trudi, thinks...HHHMMM, mayhaps bast duzint like me so muc afur all... but
owt lowd: well we all knows bast is just the most allknowing so we will
have to trust that all the talents of amellia, aed and morganna will solve
all of these mysterees
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 09:50:44 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

Trudi Chester and OEJ come to where the other are sitting...

OEJ: Diz iz not atall da bast mine momcat teeched me anna TV abowt,
furzt
of all she iz onlee lofin anna iz nefur mean, Sekund bazt is nefur
catcerned
whut da hoominz duz, she teeched uses dat efin if alla hoominz messes
efurthin up, we willz adapt anna surfife beclawz we is catz, so we
shuldn't
efur deal wif what dey duz...

Third da only thing we iz spozedtadu iz take of owrz own hoominz so dey
lofez uses anna in returnz behafez well anna treetz uses well...

Meow!

Cyble: And Bast is a kitty-cat, one ob usses, not a jungle cat! Just wook
at awl ob da stachoos an carbings in Ejipt!

Oriane: An wen owr momcat ported us to da temple in Ejipt as kittens for
da
Blessink ob da Kittens, we remember Mau as bein a furry nice High Preestus
who told us to lub one anofur like Bast lubbed usses!

Boff: We finks dat da twee ob dem is knowong whut dey is doing; we duzzent
mind a widdle more eggsplorink, but we'll do what eberycat wants to do..

--
Purrs,

Cyble & Oriane

Old September 17th 11, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 07:40:32 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Lizzie hears the voice from the tunnel and after she thinks a moment she
curls up by the wall. Booker, I iz not sure diz iza real messaje frum
Bast or da unnerwurld kitty. I neffer herd dat eifther of dem waz gruff
or spoke in termz like da hoomanz. I iz not sure I wantz ta go down diz
tunnel, maybe we shud wait. We shud waite for Amelia, Aed anna Morganna
ta return.

[With a bright flash of purple light, Amelia, Aed, and Morgana reappear.]

Ok, kitties, good news!

That carving on the wall is a very ancient natural teleporter. When
Morgana meowed the secret words, it activated the teleporter and took us
to a forecourt near the Temple of Bast. There was a recording there that
was designed to scare off intruders, but the kitties there are friendly.

The temple area is just a couple hundred yards further along the
passageway. Shall we go?

Amelia
Old September 17th 11, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Whew. Weze waz catcerned. Gud to seez yu bak.

Lizzie, ar yu reddy to go? Jest stay klose an efurryfing will be OK.

Booker

Old September 17th 11, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzie gets up and walks next to Amelia. OOOKKKK if u sayz so. Kom on
Booker anna da rest of u.

Old September 18th 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Gramby" wrote in message
[...]

Kum mon, Sundance...I feel betterer bowt diz...murr kumfytable.
Mine furzz arent rayzt ennymuur.

Pit2nya

Fur lizzie Booker Cat community 2 July 22nd 11 03:33 PM
Fur Lizzie Booker Cat community 9 June 25th 11 02:06 AM
Lizzie got hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 8 September 9th 08 11:16 AM
Purrs for Lizzie, please. Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 17 June 30th 06 09:11 PM
Lizzie goes for her yearly! Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 5 December 7th 05 05:17 AM