What made you smile today

Old October 4th 11, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default What made you smile today

For Gramby it was seeing Willow, O T, and Piglett in a box my footstool
caddy thing came in and seeing Lizzy sitting there looking like where the
heck duct tape.

Old October 4th 11, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 20:43:52 -0500, "Gramby"
wrote:

For Gramby it was seeing Willow, O T, and Piglett in a box my footstool
caddy thing came in and seeing Lizzy sitting there looking like where the
heck duct tape.

For John it was seeing Cinder waiting for him right iside the house,
lying on a box.

Old October 4th 11, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Three kitties romping around the backyard, chasing all the things
blowing in the wind. (A storm is on the way, and I think they could
tell, they were unusually active).

But when the food bowls came out, it looked like they ported inside, the
transformation was so quick.

Old October 4th 11, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

for soft it was straightening up today working her way across the penthouses
and having barbi move from the first, to second and then third bed finally
leaving in disgust... with that "hey!!! I am trying to sleep here!!!

Old October 4th 11, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Gramby" wrote in message
For Gramby it was seeing Willow, O T, and Piglett in a box my
footstool caddy thing came in and seeing Lizzy sitting there looking
like where the heck duct tape.

Mine pawpaw gotted uh noo geetar, an had fun strummin.
Me an cutie tuk turnz sittin in da bockz
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 4th 11, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 3, 9:43*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
For Gramby it was seeing Willow, O T, and Piglett in a box my footstool
caddy thing came in and seeing Lizzy sitting there looking like where *the
heck duct tape.

Uncl Bill don' smyl mutsh rite now. Butted hee britund up da uther
morning. Aunt Micki, Missy an Bear an Samanfa's Mommy, wuz aweigh at
w*rk all gnite. Wen Uncl Bill gotted up in da middl ob da gnite to
bisit da uther rume, he seed Missy seeping along da wawl in da
hawlway, wike dis

!) dat's da strate wawl wiff Missy curled up agansted itted. But,
Samanfa, hoo dint haff her Mommy to seep wiff, wuz in da pikachor too:

!)) just wike dat. Kurld up wiff her kitty-sisser Missy.

Uncl Bill chukld an opind r dor sew I cood sea.
It wuz furry kyoot.

Oh, an Da Bear wuz seepin at da bottum ob da stares on a comfy pees ob
carpit, sew hee cood protek usses all.

--
Will in New Haven
Old October 4th 11, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 4, 2:43*am, "Gramby" wrote:
For Gramby it was seeing Willow, O T, and Piglett in a box my footstool
caddy thing came in and seeing Lizzy sitting there looking like where *the
heck duct tape.

For Bess, it's looking at three sleepy, clingy cats who are following
us everywhere, purring. (makes me feel quite guilty for going on
holiday) )-:
Old October 5th 11, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

For Gramby it was seeing Willow, O T, and Piglett in a box my footstool
caddy thing came in and seeing Lizzy sitting there looking like where the
heck duct tape.

For Bess, it's looking at three sleepy, clingy cats who are following
us everywhere, purring. (makes me feel quite guilty for going on
holiday) )-:

For Kyla it was seeing fuzzy Sqweex rolling around in the dried catnip
She loves to lick it off my hands.

Old October 6th 11, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

For Gramby it was seeing Willow, O T, and Piglett in a box my footstool
caddy thing came in and seeing Lizzy sitting there looking like where the
heck duct tape.

For Bess, it's looking at three sleepy, clingy cats who are following
us everywhere, purring. (makes me feel quite guilty for going on
holiday) )-:

For Kyla it was seeing fuzzy Sqweex rolling around in the dried catnip
She loves to lick it off my hands.

For Pa Dutch, et wuz reeding da I Can Has Cheezburger?