Does your cat watch TV?

Old December 17th 03, 04:14 AM
Ablang

Default Does your cat watch TV?

Does your cat watch TV with you? If so, what shows does it watch?

Mine doesn't really pay much attention to what I'm watching. She's either
sleeping or grooming herself. If I've noticed her watching anything
consistently, it would have to be figure skating. It might be all the
classical music that is coming out of the boob tube that she is fascinated
with.

--
Hilary Duff is America's Sweetheart & an international HeartBreaker.

"FAILING = Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth" -- Gary
Busey
Old December 17th 03, 04:46 AM
Cat Protector

Yes, my cats watch TV. They like Stargate and The Crocodile Hunter. My cats
watching TV gave me the idea of doing Internet TV for cats. You can see it
at www.catgalaxymedia.com.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

Old December 17th 03, 06:32 AM
Rich

Our Fawn Somali "Peaches" watches the stock market ticker at the bottom of
the screen of CNN Headline News. We keep telling her not to get involved,
otherwise, she might go the route of Martha Steward.

Old December 17th 03, 01:10 PM
Denise Clere

we used to have a cat that watched football, & when a ball got thrown or
kicked,she'd bat at the screen with her paw & make a "brrt' sound ! Denise

Old December 17th 03, 03:38 PM
dgk

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 03:14:57 +0000 (UTC), Ablang
wrote:

Does your cat watch TV with you? If so, what shows does it watch?

Mine doesn't really pay much attention to what I'm watching. She's either
sleeping or grooming herself. If I've noticed her watching anything
consistently, it would have to be figure skating. It might be all the
classical music that is coming out of the boob tube that she is fascinated
with.

All my cats, alive and departed, have ignored TV. That is, until
fairly recently when a friend lent me a video for cats. Of my current
two cats, one completely ignored it but the other started watching,
even checking behind the TV to see if the birds were there. Then he
started pawing the screen.

Since then, every once in a while, he sees something that interests
him and he paws the screen and bats at it.

Old December 17th 03, 08:49 PM
Jennifer

My siamese loves to watch T.V. Her favorite is the Animal Planet. She
loves the scenes with the big cat chasing the gazelle. She also loves
to watch the animated movie, Ice Age. She has a foundness for the
squirrel with the nut. My other cat could care less about the T.V.
Where can you buy a vcr tape or DVD for cats? I think that would be
great for her when we are not home.