milking?

Old October 1st 05, 07:26 AM
katybaby347 via CatKB.com

Default milking?

ya know how mothers breast feed and the babies kinda push back and forth with
their paws to get the milk out? well i was watching my 7 year old cat awhile
ago when i noticed that she was doing the exact same thing at her water dish!
is this something i should be worried about? and she also does this a lot
when she's cuddling. what does this mean?
Old October 1st 05, 02:01 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

katybaby347 via CatKB.com wrote:
ya know how mothers breast feed and the babies kinda push back and
forth with their paws to get the milk out? well i was watching my 7
year old cat awhile ago when i noticed that she was doing the exact
same thing at her water dish! is this something i should be worried
about? and she also does this a lot when she's cuddling. what does
this mean?

It eans that she's happy and content - enough so that it brings back
memories of being a kitten still with Mommy.

A lot of adult cats do this - it's called 'kneading' because it's very
simialr to the way a human baker kneads the bread dough. Another term used
is 'makin' biskuits'.

Old October 1st 05, 07:27 PM
whitershadeofpale

how goofy

should I be worried

sniker

Im embarrassed for you

you should put yourself in my shoes and read what you wrote