Vampire TED - 4 Needles

Old May 18th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Vampire TED - 4 Needles

My name is Beauty. I'm a 3 year old girl who is pleasingly plump, but
my human thinks I'm obese, whatever that is.
He took me to the TED (thats the only word in our language I can
speak..I've been around humans too long).
The TED stuck a sharp thing in my neck! I weigh 6 kilos, all muscle.
(NOT fat like my human says). I fought back. Then he stuck the sharp
thing in me AGAIN! I struggled out of it. Then the TED gave me a sharp
thing that made me all tired. Then he put ANOTHER sharp thing in my
neck, but I couldn't move. He drained out most of my blood, enough to
fill 2 glass thingies! then he gave me a fourth sharp thing , that
made me awake again.
Now my neck has bruises on it. I'm going to hide from my human. I
don't want another trip to the TED!
Purrs for me please. Will I ever be as beautiful again?
Old May 18th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 18 May 2006 19:40:36 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

My name is Beauty. I'm a 3 year old girl who is pleasingly plump, but
my human thinks I'm obese, whatever that is.
He took me to the TED (thats the only word in our language I can
speak..I've been around humans too long).
The TED stuck a sharp thing in my neck! I weigh 6 kilos, all muscle.
(NOT fat like my human says). I fought back. Then he stuck the sharp
thing in me AGAIN! I struggled out of it. Then the TED gave me a sharp
thing that made me all tired. Then he put ANOTHER sharp thing in my
neck, but I couldn't move. He drained out most of my blood, enough to
fill 2 glass thingies! then he gave me a fourth sharp thing , that
made me awake again.
Now my neck has bruises on it. I'm going to hide from my human. I
don't want another trip to the TED!
Purrs for me please. Will I ever be as beautiful again?

Oh my towz! Yu poor deer! Heer, sit down on dis kushion an haf a
relaksin cup of nip-tea. Ov cawze yull be bootiful again!

Dese hoomanz haff funny ideers, spekialy bowt dem TEDs an dey alwayz
trik usses into goink dere, where dey doo ROOD tings to owr furry
liddle bodies!

Yu jus relaks, my deer...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/18/2006 3:42:50 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old May 18th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Vampire TED - 4 Needles --No, 5 Needles!!!!!!!

wrote:

My name is Beauty. I'm a 3 year old girl who is pleasingly plump, but
my human thinks I'm obese, whatever that is.
He took me to the TED (thats the only word in our language I can
speak..I've been around humans too long).
The TED stuck a sharp thing in my neck! I weigh 6 kilos, all muscle.
(NOT fat like my human says). I fought back. Then he stuck the sharp
thing in me AGAIN! I struggled out of it. Then the TED gave me a sharp
thing that made me all tired. Then he put ANOTHER sharp thing in my
neck, but I couldn't move. He drained out most of my blood, enough to
fill 2 glass thingies! then he gave me a fourth sharp thing , that
made me awake again.
Now my neck has bruises on it. I'm going to hide from my human. I
don't want another trip to the TED!
Purrs for me please. Will I ever be as beautiful again?

Its was 5 sharp things in all. I feel so bad I can hardly do math.

Old May 18th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 18 May 2006 15:45:01 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

[...]

Thanks. I just told my human to make me some nip tea. He's doing it! I
will have it right after your tea.

Old May 20th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
My name is Beauty. I'm a 3 year old girl who is pleasingly plump, but
my human thinks I'm obese, whatever that is.
He took me to the TED (thats the only word in our language I can
speak..I've been around humans too long).
The TED stuck a sharp thing in my neck! I weigh 6 kilos, all muscle.
(NOT fat like my human says). I fought back. Then he stuck the sharp
thing in me AGAIN! I struggled out of it. Then the TED gave me a sharp
thing that made me all tired. Then he put ANOTHER sharp thing in my
neck, but I couldn't move. He drained out most of my blood, enough to
fill 2 glass thingies! then he gave me a fourth sharp thing , that
made me awake again.
Now my neck has bruises on it. I'm going to hide from my human. I
don't want another trip to the TED!
Purrs for me please. Will I ever be as beautiful again?

Yu luuk lufferlee.
(tz gud dat yu putted up sutsh uh gud fite.
Dat wuz terrobobble shut dat TED did tu yu.

Hab uh Mousikkle, itt'ul hewlp yu feel betterer.

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee