Bear Don' Bring usses GNO Pingpat Balls

Old July 8th 09, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Bear Don' Bring usses GNO Pingpat Balls

Wen Bear walks r Uncl Bill he brings hom sumfing mos ub dat thyme.
Yooshily it is tennus balls wat r a littl fun butted r tootoo big four
seryus kitty-play. Once he brung hom a goff ball wich wuz lotsa fun,
specially wen Mommy Mickey stept on it an neerly fell an sed sum
iNNERESTING wurds. Butted den it disapeerd. Summytimz he bring hom a
baseballball. Dey iz two big four usses.

WY don't hee bring hom sum gnice pingpat balls dat wee cud play wiff?

--
Maggy May
Old July 8th 09, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dija tellz hizsef whut you wanted? him seemz likea smurt doggie anna nize
alzo so mayhapz ifin you azkz hissef himz will reetreef what yoursef
wantz... MH

Old July 8th 09, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 8, 2:53*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
dija tellz hizsef whut you wanted? him seemz likea smurt doggie anna nize
alzo so mayhapz ifin you azkz hissef himz will reetreef what yoursef
wantz...

I juss talked to hisownseff. Affer all, he luvs mee an I gno hee ain
doin it on porpoise. Hee sez dat gnobody nevffer LEEFS gno little
pitpat ballz aroun wer hee waks. Hee iz gonna wak Uncl Bill further an
try to fine sum.

--
Maggy May
Old July 8th 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

A big bare d*g duznt unnderstan wat a diminewtiv cat needz. It bets
to go wif him an poink out wat yoo want.

Yoo cud wide on hisown bak, an poink wif yur paw wen yoo seez a
pingbat bawl. If h*e piks up sumfing too big, yoo bite his eer.

MeOwy (wikes d*gz buttid hass gno payshuns wif dere shanananeeginz.)

On Jul 8, 12:53*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
dija tellz hizsef whut you wanted? him seemz likea smurt doggie anna nize
alzo so mayhapz ifin you azkz hissef himz will reetreef what yoursef
wantz... MH
"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Wen Bear walks r Uncl Bill he brings hom sumfing mos ub dat thyme.
Yooshily it is tennus balls wat r a littl fun butted r tootoo big four
seryus kitty-play. Once he brung hom a goff ball wich wuz lotsa fun,
specially wen Mommy Mickey stept on it an neerly fell an sed sum
iNNERESTING wurds. Butted den it disapeerd. Summytimz he bring hom a
baseballball. Dey iz two big four usses.

WY don't hee bring hom sum gnice pingpat balls dat wee cud play wiff?

--
Maggy May- Hide quoted text -

Old July 8th 09, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat iza gud doggie frnd, duz you thinkz himz wantsa be at owrz piknik, ifin
da sekund wurld kitteez agreez? MH

Old July 8th 09, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

dat iza gud doggie frnd, duz you thinkz himz wantsa be at owrz piknik, ifin
da sekund wurld kitteez agreez? MH

Oooh - a friendly doggie? That would be great!

Aed
Old July 8th 09, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I wuz notted sure how da sekund wurld kitteez feeled bowt doggiez so i
didunt wanna infie hizsef fur sure until you sayed, sumcatz... sidewayz luk
atta trudi, duzint like dem no matter whut, MH

Old July 8th 09, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 15:15:34 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

I wuz notted sure how da sekund wurld kitteez feeled bowt doggiez so i
didunt wanna infie hizsef fur sure until you sayed, sumcatz... sidewayz
luk atta trudi, duzint like dem no matter whut, MH

We'z heard rumors of friendly doggies, but we'z nefur seed dem. When we
encounter dem on our trips into da First World dey usually chases us a
barks an tries to bites usses (I fink dey dan tell dat we isn't normal
cats). But we would be 'cited to meet a friendly doggie.

Aed
Old July 8th 09, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

den you needsa meet da bear, who maggie may wuz a momcat to, anna you needa
meeta sadie dog whut lifz wif piglette, her iz piglettez doggie, anna mz
pigglet hada momdog inna scooter so der iz sum but Miss Violette teached da
catz in diz howze dat dey wuz all bad so Trudi kant get ofur dat. MH

Old July 9th 09, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 12:06:17 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

A big bare d*g duznt unnderstan wat a diminewtiv cat needz. It bets
to go wif him an poink out wat yoo want.

Yoo cud wide on hisown bak, an poink wif yur paw wen yoo seez a
pingbat bawl. If h*e piks up sumfing too big, yoo bite his eer.

MeOwy (wikes d*gz buttid hass gno payshuns wif dere shanananeeginz.)

Or yoo cud jus tells him to log into Ebay an buy
dem wif Unka Billz kredit kard.....

Or skip da doggy fing and do dat yourownself.....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€