Uncl Bill iz GNOT Obaying Mineself

Old August 2nd 09, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Uncl Bill iz GNOT Obaying Mineself

Der iz a pritty burdy dat flize aroun da winnow ober r bed. I watsh
itseff all da tim. Today I figurd owt how I cud catsh da burdy.

I wookd at da burdy an den "beeped" at Uncl Bill. Dat iz mine command
beep. It meenz "dew wut I wan. NEOW" and he duz.

Butted he dint. He wookd at mee an WAFFD.

--
WooToo, offended
Old August 2nd 09, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U wuden like liffink in diz house. Dere iz 55 hummingbirdies atta any wun
wim outside da frontz door. We sitz anna watchez dem. I knowz I kud ketch
one of dem if gramby wud let mineself in da out. O T disgusted with HER.

Willow sits in her fishtank watching the birds. Behind her paw to Piglett.
Hmmmm himself kant effen get his fluffy butt up enouf to get in mine
fishtank. Whatefer makes him fink him kan jumpz hi enouf to katch dat
birdit? Sidez dat, gramby wuden like dat.

Old August 2nd 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 2, 4:26*pm, "Granby" wrote:
U wuden like liffink in diz house. *Dere iz 55 hummingbirdies atta any wun
wim outside da frontz door. *We sitz anna watchez dem. *I knowz I kud ketch
one of dem if gramby wud let mineself in da out. O T disgusted with HER.

Willow sits in her fishtank watching the birds. *Behind her paw to Piglett.
Hmmmm himself kant effen get his fluffy butt up enouf to get in mine
fishtank. Whatefer makes him fink him kan jumpz hi enouf to katch dat
birdit? *Sidez dat, gramby wuden like dat.

Da hoomins is allus protekin da birdees frum usses. Wun ladee ast mine
daddy Bruce to put a _bell_ on mineseff beclaws she thotted dat I wuz
killin too many birdees. AKshooly I allus prefurred da tayse ub mousee
an onlee catched birdees wut made it tootoo eesy.

I almos caught a big turkeybird wunce butted he beat da wivving
daylites out of mineseff.

--
Wascal
Old August 2nd 09, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramy saw a hooman ketch a turkeybordie once when her worked atta army
depotz. Da birdie most nearlee beat tha pooz young hooman to deafth. Him
waz badl lee bruized but him didn let go of dat birdie. Himself kleaned it
and da gramby kooked it for him in da cafeteriaz at nite.

Da waz wun sore youn hooman.

Old August 3rd 09, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna duzint furget da storree of da mitee huntress an owt kittee whut won't
hunt hummin birdeez animore, efur, Trudi

Old August 3rd 09, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

juzt remind him dat himz will be meetin petuniaz mom atta bootkamp, Tiger,
eyein da soft fur her lack of poztin, anna eyein da door so furry willz get
home and den maybe stormmee will shut up

Old August 3rd 09, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Purrrrs fur dat bird.

Fred

On Aug 2, 4:26 pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Regards,
Fred
(remove FFFf from my email address to replyt by email)

Old August 3rd 09, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Der waz a purr, wented sumphin like diz, "Fank u Fatherz for diz fudz we iz
bout to receveee."
"Fred Williams" wrote in message
Purrrrs fur dat bird.

Fred

Old August 3rd 09, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 3, 12:07*am, "Granby" wrote:
Der waz a purr, wented sumphin like diz, *"Fank u Fatherz for diz fudz we iz
bout to receveee.

I allus fank da mousie or burdie dat I hunt an kill four mine dinner.
Not dat I doo dat mulch ennymor. Butted wen I did I allus said "I
gneed yoo four fudz. Go to da Summerland and ress."

--
Wascal-

Old August 3rd 09, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Teee Heee, not dat iz funnie but ferri kind of urownselfz to say dat.
Piglett thinking Wascal is a pretty nice mancat.