!!!

Old November 21st 11, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default !!!

da hoominz of Trudi House of Asher/Grass

Anna
Jack house of Gordon

would like to furmally annownce the engagiment and upcoming winkin off deze
two fine kitteez.

Da gagement taked pwaze durin da time of da jelical ball, Da winkin will
take pwaze on decemfur 24 atta castle inna skotland

Efuricat anna doggiez in da catmunitee iz inbited all iz welcome...

sincerley,

da hoominz

Old November 21st 11, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default oops diz iza inbatation !!!

da subjekt shulda sayed NNOWNcimint anna INBITASHUN!!!

Old November 21st 11, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 20, 7:06*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
da hoominz of Trudi House of Asher/Grass

* * Anna
Jack house of Gordon

would like to furmally annownce the engagiment and upcoming winkin off deze
two fine kitteez.

Da gagement taked pwaze durin da time of da jelical ball, Da winkin will
take pwaze on decemfur 24 atta castle inna skotland

Efuricat anna doggiez in da catmunitee iz inbited all iz welcome...

We wood awl be onord to attend.

--
Missy, WooToo, Wascal, da Bear an Widdle Samanfa (hoo will try to
behav)

Old November 21st 11, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we iz mozt greetful dat urown howze will be tinden,... mayhapz piglette anna
sukie will make sum spekal doggie furndlee rangements so dey wunt get too
bored, Trudi

Old November 21st 11, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett decides she should RAVP. U knowz allof uz will be dere wiff bells,
ummm rafther bag pipes, blarink.

Old November 22nd 11, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Nov 21, 5:13*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
[...]

Oh Yes! Willow!! WILLOW!! we hasta du sumfin fur de d*ggies! Ware can
dey go? Me knows! Dey can go tu thu wunnerfil stables!Dey arr
centwally heeted n hav sea views. We can owganise a hide n seek game
fur dem...we can hide fings an dey can finds dem....dare ar deers dey
can watch n wabbits n peasants. I can owganise toys fur dem n fuds
sootabul fur d*ggies....gasp!
Sukie, cited
Old November 22nd 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I iz sure we kan do dat. Will ask Melia ta help wiff diz za her haz a
doggie and knowz what dem likez ta du.

Old November 22nd 11, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:25:18 -0600, Gramby wrote:

I iz sure we kan do dat. Will ask Melia ta help wiff diz za her haz a
doggie and knowz what dem likez ta du.

Well, I don't know a lot about dogs, as I usually try to avoid spending
too much time near Starr the Horse Dog, but I do recognize that there a
lot of really nice dogs out there, and that they can be good friends to
cats. So I'll be glad to arrange activities and provisions for dogs. And
even for mountain lions and skunks, in case Big Mama or Pepe and Gigi are
able to join us.

Amelia