Wat MeOwy n Ai Wud Wike Tew Kontriboot Tew Jellicle Ball

Old October 12th 11, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Wat MeOwy n Ai Wud Wike Tew Kontriboot Tew Jellicle Ball

I wonder what iz up wiff google diz day. I haff ceen diz podst afore. Da
hankies r alreadi at da ball on da red silk tablekloth. It iz funny google
putted itself up againz. Piglett puzzzling over this

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

Oh hai owr gud frendz

MeOwy n ai had uh dixcushun n we wunt tew order sum, [ulot] uff da rainbow
hankies[ lyke weh did wast yeer] dat sae Jellicle Ball 2011 on dem,
Dey wud beh in gold n red baskets fur eech une dat sinez da gestbuk, on da
table, dere, n den MeOwy,
hoo iz uh wunnerful seemstrez, wood wike tew mayke uh bootiful banner
wiff
uh rainbow dat sez Jellicle Ball 2011 n et wood beh trimmed wiff gold
ribbun
tew match da red tablekloth dat Anti Soft haz fur da gestbuk table. Da
banner wood goh sumplase in da dining rheum or in bak uff da gestbuk
table.
.
Iz diz idear umkay wiff effery kitty? Wat dew yew fink? Diz iz sumfing
weh
wud boff luv tew dew. Et wud beh dun wiff mutch luv.
Fank yew fur yer catsidershun.

Luffs
Mosey n MeOwy

Dats a furry fine fing tu do! Meomie finks we will need dems wiff awl
da kittiez dat has gone tu thu Bridje dis yeer.
Gordon Kittiez

Oh fank yerselfs. Pipps n hur skort Ranger wyl beh at da table gibbing dem
owt .
ai m gonna go tayke uh nap.
Mosey

Old October 12th 11, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Oh fank yerselfs. Pipps n hur skort Ranger wyl beh at da table gibbing
dem owt .
ai m gonna go tayke uh nap.
Mosey

[Ranger dashes around the downstairs bedroom at the hoomin's house,
getting himself ready for the Ball. He finally finds his fancy tail
ribbons and gets them tied, then 'ports to Temple and dashes to the Guest
Book table.]

Hi, Pipps! Sorry I'z late - I had some truubllez findin all mine stuffz.
But I'z here now!

Here is a corsage of red roses fur yourownself.

Ranger
Old October 13th 11, 07:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Oh fank yerselfs. Pipps n hur skort Ranger wyl beh at da table gibbing
dem owt .
ai m gonna go tayke uh nap.
Mosey

[Ranger dashes around the downstairs bedroom at the hoomin's house,
getting himself ready for the Ball. He finally finds his fancy tail
ribbons and gets them tied, then 'ports to Temple and dashes to the Guest
Book table.]

Hi, Pipps! Sorry I'z late - I had some truubllez findin all mine stuffz.
But I'z here now!

Here is a corsage of red roses fur yourownself.

Ranger

Ohhh Fank yew Ranger, Da corsage of red roses iz jest bootiful.
dat iz sew nise uff yew
Heer, kan yoo hulp meh pin dem on mai gown?
Fank yew Yew did dat jest purrfict
Noe wuriez ubaot bein late.
ai unnerstan.

Pipps--happy