More truckin kitties!

Old April 8th 04, 04:22 PM
ChildFree23

Oooh! Let's sit at the window and watch the rain!

We'z can do dat! See, up dere in front, way up high - it's a window just
for us kitties. And deze black fabric flappy fingies - if we pull on dem
so dey unsnap, dey is covering windows - one on each end of de top bed.
Perfect for watching rain! Specially since da noisy thunderboomer
monsters stopped barking at yes.

[Lilith Kitten jumps up and lands in the window sill] Come on up, Sammy!
The view is great!

Lilith Kitten

Old April 8th 04, 05:23 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

[Lilith Kitten jumps up and lands in the window sill] Come on up, Sammy!
The view is great!

Lilith Kitten

I learnded somefing new da udder day, too. Wif dis window here - if I
presses against this catch - and hooks mine claws into dis gap - and
pull dis way - da tinted window slides over, and leaves jus dis window
screen fur us to look out. So wez can smell the inneresting smells, and
see the innersting fings better. ANd see dis ledge right here, at the
base of da window? Itz just da right height dat if a kitty was to lie
down on his or her paws, da kitties chin fits perfectly on dis here
ledge. An it's wide enough dat two kitties can share da ledge, iffen
dey gets close to each udder.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 8th 04, 06:35 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Awwwww, I'ze tinks I smelz luff inna da sprinktyme airz...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old April 10th 04, 01:52 AM
ChildFree23

[Lilith Kitten jumps up and lands in the window sill] Come on up,
Sammy!
The view is great!

I learnded somefing new da udder day, too. Wif dis window here - if I
presses against this catch - and hooks mine claws into dis gap - and
pull dis way - da tinted window slides over, and leaves jus dis window
screen fur us to look out. So wez can smell the inneresting smells, and
see the innersting fings better. ANd see dis ledge right here, at the
base of da window? Itz just da right height dat if a kitty was to lie
down on his or her paws, da kitties chin fits perfectly on dis here
ledge. An it's wide enough dat two kitties can share da ledge, iffen
dey gets close to each udder.

[sniffsnifftheair] Oooh, it's been a furry long time since I smelled an
open window. Won't you come up and share the ledge with me, Sammy?

Lilith Kitten

Old April 10th 04, 04:08 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

[sniffsnifftheair] Oooh, it's been a furry long time since I smelled an
open window. Won't you come up and share the ledge with me, Sammy?

Lilith Kitten

Abso-fur-lutely! Even if youz don't like da Out, the smell of da Out can
be pretty cool. Specially on a day like today, when the waddermonsters
felled from da sky a couple hours ago so efurrything smells nice and
fresh. And dere's fields of growing stuff dat was cut not too long ago,
so it smells like fresh-cut grass. And dere's a new crop of buggies
about, and lots of birdies chasing dem. Lotz and lotz of wunnerful
smells and inneresting fings to watch.

I'd love to share da ledge wif you!

Sammy Kitten
settling in beside bootiful Lilith Kitten

Old April 10th 04, 01:53 PM
ChildFree23

[sniffsnifftheair] Oooh, it's been a furry long time since I smelled an
open window. Won't you come up and share the ledge with me, Sammy?

Lilith Kitten

Abso-fur-lutely! Even if youz don't like da Out, the smell of da Out can
be pretty cool. Specially on a day like today, when the waddermonsters
felled from da sky a couple hours ago so efurrything smells nice and
fresh. And dere's fields of growing stuff dat was cut not too long ago,
so it smells like fresh-cut grass. And dere's a new crop of buggies
about, and lots of birdies chasing dem. Lotz and lotz of wunnerful
smells and inneresting fings to watch.

I'd love to share da ledge wif you!

Sammy Kitten
settling in beside bootiful Lilith Kitten

Oooh! Bugs! I love to hunt bugs!

PURRPURRPURRPURR

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old April 11th 04, 02:51 AM
Dan M

Oooh! Bugs! I love to hunt bugs!

PURRPURRPURRPURR

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Dey are tons of fun to hunt, aren't dey? Wud you like me to import a few
here into da metalmonster?

Sammy Kitten

Old April 11th 04, 04:38 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Oooh! Bugs! I love to hunt bugs!

PURRPURRPURRPURR

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Miz Lilith, since itz Easter day and da hoomins has a dinner planned,
would you care to port ober to my hous fur a bit to meet efurrybody? Den
we'z could port back here again, or wherefur you would like to go.

We'z is havin a Easter dinner wif mineown Unca Pat and mineown
Grandmeowmie, and we'z havin smoked ham, and roasted turkeybird, and
premium canned kitty food, and a variety of adult kitty and kitten
kibbles, and of course green label Fancy Feets! An mine cousin kitty
Samantha might be joining us as well. I'd sure like to introduce youz
to mine fambly.

An if you'z would like to try going into a protected Out, you could try
out our special kitty-safe back yard. It's got a fence dat kitties can't
through (either way) and d*gs can't get through and metalmonsters and
strange hoomins can't get through, but birdies and bugs can get through
wif no problem. We'z can go into da Out an be safe. Or if you don't
wanna try da Out, Amelia and Tabitha are really good at catching buggies
and bringin dem in da house fur other kitties to play wif.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 11th 04, 08:50 PM
ChildFree23

Oooh! Bugs! I love to hunt bugs!

PURRPURRPURRPURR

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Dey are tons of fun to hunt, aren't dey? Wud you like me to import a few
here into da metalmonster?

Sammy Kitten

Yes, that would be furry nice, fangu.

Lilith Kitten

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net