Sekrit Santa's Revealed!!!

Old January 20th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Sekrit Santa's Revealed!!!

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 22:48:11 -0500, Sekrit Santa Coordinator's nimble,
little paws typed:

Hi Sekrit Santa Kittiez.

I am sooo sorry to be remiss in my duties, but I have finally posted a
webpage where you can find out who your Sekrit Santa was, and their email
address. It is located at the following location:
http://www.sekritsanta.com/sekritsantarevealed2006.htm

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I look forward to coordinating Sekrit
Santa again later this year!

Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Efurry kittie LUFFS Sekrit Santa! Fangu, fangu Sekrit Santa!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/20/2007 1:29:28 PM
Old January 20th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 22:48:11 -0500, Sekrit Santa Coordinator's nimble,
little paws typed:

Hi Sekrit Santa Kittiez.

I am sooo sorry to be remiss in my duties, but I have finally posted
a webpage where you can find out who your Sekrit Santa was, and
their email address. It is located at the following location:
http://www.sekritsanta.com/sekritsantarevealed2006.htm

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I look forward to
coordinating Sekrit Santa again later this year!

Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Efurry kittie LUFFS Sekrit Santa! Fangu, fangu Sekrit Santa!

Yu ar welkum, Anaïs dere. It wuz funnn!

Pit2nya an hur Meowmee, Sylvia

Old January 22nd 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

Yesh, it wuz lotsa fun! Ower lazee lazee meomie finalli gottid off hur but
an hewped ussez rite a fangu kard yu ower Sekrit Santa (she haz fums an kin
hold a pen). We luffed effurifing! Speshulli da speshul Anti Renegade
hoamade blankee anna toyz anna nip anna toyz. We yewez da blankee effuri
day.

Sebastian anna Joolian anna Moon

Old January 22nd 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Renee Babcock

Hi guys, we're glad dat yu like da blankee an eferyfing. We new yu
wud: we allays luf to sit on alla mommy's crochay, and make sher we get
lots of our spayshil furs in her projects.

Thuh Renegades

Old January 22nd 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Renee Babcock

Hi guys, we're glad dat yu like da blankee an eferyfing. We new yu
wud: we allays luf to sit on alla mommy's crochay, and make sher we get
lots of our spayshil furs in her projects. Mommy chose dose colors cuz
she sez dey're Catifurnia colors.

Thuh Renegades