Am I Crazy? Cat Stroller

Old November 4th 03, 08:46 PM
Margaret Fine

Default Am I Crazy? Cat Stroller

Am I crazy for wanting to get Oliver one of those kitty walk cat
strollers?

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Produc...133&in_merch=1

I always think he looks so sad when we take Boone out for his evening
stroll and Oliver is left behind. I am trying to convince Steve that
Oliver would love it but he wonders if Oliver would be too stressed
because of traffic (Oliver is afraid of cars unless he is riding in
one). I like that it has a little covered area in back for him to hide
if he wants. I suppose we could always try it and if he freaks we'll
know. I also thought it would be handy for vet visits (I'd wheel him in
instead of using the cat carrier.
--
Margaret Fine

Old November 4th 03, 09:46 PM
Hairball

il 04/11/2003 21.46 Margaret Fine ha scritto :
Am I crazy for wanting to get Oliver one of those kitty walk cat strollers?

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Produc...133&in_merch=1

Last September, if I was not already into a stream
of bad luck, I crashed with my car. No damages to
me or to the people in the other car luckily, but
my poor car was almost destroyed (and my last
money went into repairing it, or how can i go to
interviews and find a job to keep the cats?). And
of course this all happened when the shots were
looong due for two cats out of three. And even the
vet-down-the-street was too far to walk to with 2
heavy cats.

But then I remembered about this tiny supermarket
cart I had rescued years ago from the flea market
wishing to paint it and turn it into an original
pantry, which I never did.... and here was the
cat-bus Double decker too!!

http://www.micionline.com/fotoalbum/...ub=Il_Gattobus

p.s. no use to say: the cats HATED it )

Old November 4th 03, 10:45 PM
polonca12000

What a great idea, Laura!
Lots of best wishes and purrs for your luck to change,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip But then I remembered about this tiny supermarket

Old November 4th 03, 11:05 PM
Margaret Fine

Hairball wrote:

[...]

What a great idea! I always wondered what I would do if I had to
evacuate the area and the car was with my husband. I always figured I'd
put the car carrier in the wheel barrow. Yours is a much more elegant
solution!
--
Margaret Fine

Old November 5th 03, 02:02 AM
Helen Wheels

Hairball wrote:
[...]

Cute. I took a look at some of your other pictures - you have
some very photogenic kitties there. "Elegantemente nanna"
(http://www.micionline.com/fotoalbum/...?ShowSub=Melly)
is my favourite - she looks like one blissful kitty to me!
Helen Wheels

Old November 5th 03, 02:50 AM
Takayuki

Margaret Fine wrote:
Am I crazy for wanting to get Oliver one of those kitty walk cat
strollers?

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Produc...133&in_merch=1

Oh geez, I remember we were discussing this very product. We were all
ROFL at it, but if you have a calm cat that just doesn't like being
led along by a lead, then I guess it could be really nice!

Old November 5th 03, 02:55 AM
Takayuki

Helen Wheels wrote:
Cute. I took a look at some of your other pictures - you have
some very photogenic kitties there. "Elegantemente nanna"
(http://www.micionline.com/fotoalbum/...?ShowSub=Melly)
is my favourite - she looks like one blissful kitty to me!

When I saw "Melly" in the link, I thought for a sec that you were
Evelyn posting, because I always associate the nickname "Melly" with
Evelyn's cat Melisande. Some great belly displays pics there!

Old November 5th 03, 04:52 AM
Marina

"Hairball" wrote

But then I remembered about this tiny supermarket
cart I had rescued years ago from the flea market
wishing to paint it and turn it into an original
pantry, which I never did.... and here was the
cat-bus Double decker too!!

ROFL! You should paint it red like the London double-deckers!

--
Marina
Old November 5th 03, 08:53 AM
Hairball

il 05/11/2003 0.05 Margaret Fine ha scritto :

put the car carrier in the wheel barrow. Yours is a much more elegant
solution!

LOL Elegant? I was so embarassed while using it
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(luckily enough our car has been repaired so we
hope we won't need the cat-bus soon )

Old November 5th 03, 08:57 AM
Hairball

il 05/11/2003 3.02 Helen Wheels ha scritto :

Cute. I took a look at some of your other pictures - you have some very
photogenic kitties there. "Elegantemente nanna"
(http://www.micionline.com/fotoalbum/...?ShowSub=Melly) is my
favourite - she looks like one blissful kitty to me!

))) I love that pose too Apart that since she
was diagnosed cardiomiopathy she took to sleeping
in dead-cat positions and in the long time it's
frightening ))

But that's Melly: you can only love her or kill
her )))