Bak in jale!

Old January 27th 10, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Bak in jale!

On Jan 26, 4:22*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"MeOwy"
On Jan 25, 4:41 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

In Da Bafroom....
Mosey an minesewf hab quiklee an kwitely wunned into da bafroom an
lept in da baftub wif da teepee an pinkpong bawlz. Affur da hoomin
wentted bak out ob da bafroom I pwoseeded tew sho Mosey awound da
woom, da sink wich is mine fayfurrit pwace, da pwants onna top ob da
toywet, an wich wun is poyzon. I gno dat beclaws if I byte itted
meowmie sez dont eet dat itz poyson, an she pootz me onna fwoor. Ob
korse I go wite bak an byte itted uhgin beclawz dat is da weigh I am,
den she piks me up an poots me down in da hallweigh an klozez da
bafroom door. Den I sho Mosey da dark hydink pwace behyn da toywet an
unner da taowl shelf. An beefour we chayse da pinkpong bawlz an wip
up da teepee, I sho Mosey how to wook up behind da pwastik kurtin in
da tub an see da wood wall stwutz, an yoo can sneek outsyde dat
weigh. Datz wy da bafroom door is awways kwozed.

OK, wetz hab fun fun fun!
MeOwy

Waow, dat iz funfun.. MeOwy, yoo r awl rite...
Yoo r alut wike myownself cuz I wunt tew go owt tew. Wanna go chayse sum
budderflyz n byrdz wif meeeeeeee?

Mosey

On Jan 23, 9:55 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

"MeOwy"
On Jan 23, 12:51 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

"MeOwy"
On Jan 21, 2:58 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" "MeOwy"

On Jan 20, 10:17 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:10:19 -0800, "Sundance"

Well, datz da badbad nooz. Da gudgud nooz iz dat all da werk in
owrown
hows
iz almost dun! Soon all da furnichurz will be back whare dey iz
supose
be
and dere will be no more stranjer hoominz trompin arown makin
noyzynoyzez,
den we will be abul to go bak home like normul.

Sundance

Distuurbinces in da house is the fault of hoomins.
Spring

I gotted frowed in jale wen Pa tayked owt da trash bagz cuz I
wuntud
owt
dere iz ulot uff wynd dere.
Den Meowmie letted meeee owt uff da bafroom n I wuz happee.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt...
Mosey

Iam furry happee wen meowmie wetz me in da bafroom.
MeOwy
p.s. If yoo wud wike to bisik me I wil sho yoo itted.
Awso, mine purrfelt condowentses to Sundance an his sisfur in jayle.

MeOwy, I wud wuv tew bizik yoo...I kan port offer dere gnow
iffen yoo wunt meeeeee tew.
I kan bring sum teeee peeeeee tew pway wiff.
Nosepoink
Mosey-

Yes doo bwing da teepee claws meowmie donat wet me rek hur teepee
ennymor.
Kommon offur Mosey,
MeOwy, wayting

Iam att yer frunt doar wiff teeepeeeee
Mosey-

Hihi Mosey! Dis sew gwate! Come in and fawwow minesewf bak to da
hallway. Dat's wite. Gnaow we wil gitted behind dis boks. Dat da
weigh, just a widdl bit intew da clawsit ware itted dark an da hoomins
can gnot see usses. Dat's purrfik!

Gnaow we wil wayte umtil a hoomin opins da bafroom dor, beclawz I duz
gnot gno haow to doo dat. Wen it opins we wun in wike shadows an jump
inna baftub an hyde in dere.

MeOwy, hyding in da dark wif Mosey wayding fur da momint ob
pawpurrtoonady.

MeOwy, heer, hab sum pitza dat I brot tew...iffen we hab tew wate tew
longh
weee wont starf..i brot uh ping pong bawl tew pway wif in da baftub
tew..
hee hee hee diz iz sew funfun
Mrrrrrrrrrrrt!! I heer da hoomin........
quik...
gnow...
Mosey
hayndz MeOwy da teeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

Iam gnot awwowed to go out an chayse burdz an buddrfwyz. pwus furry
wainy heer.
So wetts port offur tew Haw wy ee an see if dere is sumfing to chayse
or we kood wofe in da sunspot onna beech. *Wanna doo dat?
MeOwy

Iam gnot awwowed tew go in da owt effer. *Et is wainy heer tew.
Shhhure, letz port offer tew *Haw wy ee *n sit in da sun lite, dat saowndz
wike funfun. *Pa n Meowmie meetted dere ulong tyme ugo. *Dere iz lotza sand
tew pway in dere.
*Porter twinnkles* n Mosey n MeOwy hedd off tew *Haw wy ee tew soke
upp sum sun.
ullll ohh haaaaaaa
Mosey- Hide quoted text -

Aww low haaa hoooey...
MeOwy doin da hoowa
Old January 27th 10, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 26, 7:33*am, "Granby" wrote:
Willow reads this and snickers, " Not if u iz az fluffy as O T iz."
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in messagenews:hlekryzg6o8b..1uflu24l6sxzc$.dlg@40tud e.net...

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:11:26 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

da sink wich is mine fayfurrit pwace

Oh mine towz!

I LUFFS baffroom sinks! Dey is just da rite size
fur a kitty to curl up in!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/25/2010 7:16:20 PM- Hide quoted text -

Buttted can OT doo da hoowa?
We ar on da beech habbin fun. Yoo can gitted offur heer tew.
An Mme Anais can wiggl hur towz in da sand.

MeOwy, Arr woe haaaa weeeee!
Old January 28th 10, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"MeOwy"
On Jan 26, 4:22 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
[...]

Mosey pawsess uh gwass skirt tew MeOwy..n
den offurs herownself sum nip-colada.
Wanna bild uh saynd cassle wif mee?
Mosey
en uh nip covered culured shurt

Old January 28th 10, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"MeOwy"
On Jan 26, 7:33 am, "Granby"
Willow reads this and snickers, " Not if u iz az fluffy as O T iz."
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:11:26 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

da sink wich is mine fayfurrit pwace

Oh mine towz!

I LUFFS baffroom sinks! Dey is just da rite size
fur a kitty to curl up in!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/25/2010 7:16:20 PM- Hide quoted text -

Buttted can OT doo da hoowa?
We ar on da beech habbin fun. Yoo can gitted offur heer tew.
An Mme Anais can wiggl hur towz in da sand.

MeOwy, Arr woe haaaa weeeee!

Yeeeeeeeup, wee gotted sum gwass skurtz n r maykin saynd cassels.
Got sum nip tew grinz
Iam gunna twy bawdy suuuuuuuurfingh...NopE, I dunna wike tew git wet...
Mosey

Old January 28th 10, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

Yeeeeeeeup, wee gotted sum gwass skurtz n r maykin saynd cassels. Got
sum nip tew grinz
Iam gunna twy bawdy suuuuuuuurfingh...NopE, I dunna wike tew git wet...
Mosey

Oh, but body surfing is fun! Getting wet isn't that bad if you have fun
while you're getting wet.

Jocko
the scuba diving cat

Old January 28th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"Community Cats"
Yeeeeeeeup, wee gotted sum gwass skurtz n r maykin saynd cassels. Got
sum nip tew grinz
Iam gunna twy bawdy suuuuuuuurfingh...NopE, I dunna wike tew git wet...
Mosey

Oh, but body surfing is fun! Getting wet isn't that bad if you have fun
while you're getting wet.

Jocko
the scuba diving cat

Mrrrrrrrrrrt..I gotted wet unce n dint wike et.
Sawry
Mosey