Kenzie's piksure on mine webby site!

Old March 14th 10, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Kenzie's piksure on mine webby site!

Meow Kitties,

Owr friend Gandalf's kitty's piksure is now on
mine RPCC FWIENDS paje dere. Take a look, pwease!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/14/2010 3:37:59 PM
Old March 14th 10, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Ohhhhhhhhhh, fank yerownelf fur pooting up da webby site..Iiiiiiii cudnt
fynd et fur da longust tyme n et is sew nise ttew see what efferkiity wookz
wike.
I hab nevur sean uh pixshur uff Kenzie.
I kan sned yoo sum pixshurez uff usses tew add tew yer site iffen yoo wood
wike..da onlee pixshure uff me iz wen I wuz uh bittie, but I wook ubaowt das
sayme gnow..
n I hab sum pixshurez uff da rest uff usses.
Iam vury imprezt wiff yer webbysite MME
PUUUUURS
Mosey
njoying da pixshurs ulawt.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
Meow Kitties,

Owr friend Gandalf's kitty's piksure is now on
mine RPCC FWIENDS paje dere. Take a look, pwease!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/14/2010 3:37:59 PM

Old March 14th 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Kenzi izza purty wun.
Welkum.
an fangz Anaïs, fur da grate webbysite.

Pit2nya

.. .

Old March 15th 10, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Mme. AnaÃ,
Et iz a wunnnurful websyte Yup, hur iz. pritty.n MeOwy iz dere tew
hur iz pritty tew..I wuff awl deez pixshurez....
Et iz sew nise tew sea wat effybudd wookz wike n waoow..
I pleeze wunna know
Haow I kan kuntribyooot sum pixshures uff uss fur
dat nise buk tew..??
I gotz un lynx tewit.
Kan yoo e-mayle meeee ur sumpfin Mme. Anaïs ??

Luffs
Mosey.
*paws aside*..yew shud seee da spelcheckur wiff diz..
I broke sa suftwur..Mrrrrrrrrt.. #p
--going bak tew wook attit ugiiin
HeeereyagoYaaaaaawn

Kenzi izza purty wun.
Welkum.
an fangz Anaïs, fur da grate webbysite.

Pit2nya

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

Meow Kitties,

Owr friend Gandalf's kitty's piksure is now on
mine RPCC FWIENDS paje dere. Take a look, pwease!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

â?oI love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.â?
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/14/2010 3:37:59 PM

Old March 15th 10, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

we wented to dat webbysite and Kenzie iz a pretty kitty. Willow enjoying
looking at all the other kitties too.
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Kenzi izza purty wun.
Welkum.
an fangz Anaïs, fur da grate webbysite.

Pit2nya

.. .

Old March 15th 10, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U just haff to email unkle serge da pikturez anna him iz smart and putz dem
on da webbysite. Dat iz all der iz toit. Piglett having finally talked
gramby through it.

Old October 30th 13, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sunday, March 14, 2010 2:39:54 PM UTC-5, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow Kitties,

Owr friend Gandalf's kitty's piksure is now on
mine RPCC FWIENDS paje dere. Take a look, pwease!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/14/2010 3:37:59 PM

one minute please. gota have a cigg. honest a cig.
Old October 30th 13, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sunday, March 14, 2010 2:39:54 PM UTC-5, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow Kitties,

Owr friend Gandalf's kitty's piksure is now on
mine RPCC FWIENDS paje dere. Take a look, pwease!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/14/2010 3:37:59 PM

hey hey hey wait guys i didn't understand!
Old October 30th 13, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 10:47:50 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, March 14, 2010 2:39:54 PM UTC-5, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Meow Kitties,

Owr friend Gandalf's kitty's piksure is now on

mine RPCC FWIENDS paje dere. Take a look, pwease!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/

--

Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.”

Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/14/2010 3:37:59 PM

hey hey hey wait guys i didn't understand!

i don't know how to work this chat room guys. can someone explain it to me? I didnt understand the contest was happening honestly and just now figuring out how to text guys. Let me do something for you all to show my appreciation and dedication to all of you. Please I would love to make it up to you..