4th of July

Old June 26th 12, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default 4th of July

Dat wud enklood BBQ Souvin Earz, huh?

Yes, barbequed ear of souvin is now a staple on FluffyKitz menu. We'll be
sure to bring plenty!

Amelia
Old June 26th 12, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

Every kitty is invited to our house for our annual 4th of July party. We
have asked fluffycats catering to provide the food and they have agreed.
All the special fireworks have been ordered, the ones that do not make
noise. This year we have added games for the young kits to keep them
busy.

Samwise for his house.

Dat sown citin an gud fudiz alwyz welcum. But fyrwukz mus bea usd
carfulli. TuTu

Hmm, dat saowndz fun n nise, Samwise. but ai fot weh wur going tu Niagra
Falls tu selubrate da 4th uf Jooly n Catnada Day
at da sayme tyme, but mayhapz, weh kan du boff...huh?

Mosey
Ambassacat 2 Catnada

I forgot about Niagra Falls. i could port to the falls and bring the
firework. The falls sounds like fun.

Samwise for his house

Shure, Samwise, goe ahed n du dat. Diz wyl beh uhlawt uf fuhn.

Mosey

Old June 27th 12, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

Dat wud enklood BBQ Souvin Earz, huh?

Yes, barbequed ear of souvin is now a staple on FluffyKitz menu. We'll be
sure to bring plenty!

Amelia

I can make up a nice souvin sauce to go with it..
I love to cook too.

Mosey
Old June 27th 12, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 25, 9:27*am, ann791 wrote:
Every kitty is invited to our house for our annual 4th of July party. We
have asked fluffycats catering to provide the food and they *have
agreed. All the special fireworks have been ordered, the ones that do
not make noise. This year we have added games for *the young kits to
keep them busy.

We will be there, an at Nigara Fawls two.

--
WooToo an Wascal
Old June 27th 12, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

Every kitty is invited to our house for our annual 4th of July party. We
have asked fluffycats catering to provide the food and they have
agreed. All the special fireworks have been ordered, the ones that do
not make noise. This year we have added games for the young kits to
keep them busy.

We will be there, an at Nigara Fawls two.

--
WooToo an Wascal

Weh wyl awl beh der az wel, selebratin da 4th and Catnada Dai wich iz on da
!zt uf Jooly, wif uh BBQ.
Et wyl beh nise tu she awl uf owr furendz.

Mosey,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
MeOwy, owr bitties, Tygur, Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy

Old August 3rd 12, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

man how cool it is to be a cat so we can port back in time to enjoy this
wonnerful tradashun, OEJ

Old August 3rd 12, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iz gud, den we kan injoy doze qweet firwurks anna luk atsa
watermonzterz, OEJ
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Hmm, dat saowndz fun n nise, Samwise. but ai fot weh wur going tu
Niagra Falls tu selubrate da 4th uf Jooly n Catnada Day at da sayme
tyme, but mayhapz, weh kan du boff...huh?

Mosey
Ambassacat 2 Catnada

Or we could use the broad-spectrum teleporter we've got set up at the
campground now. If we set it up in Samwise's back yard then he could have
Niagara falls right next door!

Amelia

Happy 4th of July jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 July 5th 11 02:36 PM
Happy 4th of July Yowie Cat anecdotes 0 July 5th 11 02:17 AM
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY Matthew[_3_] Cat anecdotes 4 July 6th 08 03:11 PM
Happy 4th Of July Matthew Cat anecdotes 17 July 6th 07 04:27 AM
trip in july rbinca Cat anecdotes 12 June 4th 04 05:28 AM