Inna d*ghouse

Old July 23rd 12, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Default Inna d*ghouse

"Gandalf" ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 22:49:40 -0230, Cheryl
wrote:

Or we wud be inna d*ghouse iffn we had wun. We duznt kwite
unnerstand
why, tho.

This iz wat happin.

Meomie bot sum catfuds. Mos unyoushually, she left it onna
floor, so we
cud inspek it, butted ower effurts wuznt sukkessful cuz thu
bag wuz
furry strong an we only made liddul holes innit.

So she tuk it an put it onna kountur neer thu sink.

Sumhow, it falled ovur inna sink, were ther wuz sum
waddermonsturs that
gotten thru thu holes we made. We makes no statement bout how
it gotten
in thu sink. Meomie wuz inna bed at thu tyme.

Memoie wuz upset. She sed alla kinds uv fings bout how a big
bag uv
catfud (not thu cheepest kind, eethur!) wuz mosly spoiled, cuz
notted
evun too greedyguts cats cud eet alla thu wet kibbul befur it
spoyled,
an that wuznt takkin intu catsiderashun that thu preevyous bag
wuznt all
eetn, in fak, theer wuz sum in ower bowls wile we wud
inspektin
ettsetera. An we finks 'greedyguts' iz a liddul harsh, and
theers a
hoomin round heer eets more then we duz.

But dis meens dat yu gits wots anna wots uf da fuds dat gotted
wet frum
da wadurmonsturx, duzen't it?

ai duzen't see da pwoblum, heer.

Awlzo, dey kin be dryd in da hothotstowff, kaynt dey?
If it iz tuutuu hothot atid yur howze, den dey kin be layd owt
in da hot sun tu dri. Gno gneed tu wayzt gudgud fuud, ya gno.

P2nya

Old July 23rd 12, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

Wot ifn dey land in soppy water? Dat nott sew gud. TuTu
Old July 23rd 12, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

wrote:

[...]

Uh oh!....I gezz ya kudint wrinze dem off, huh?
Neff-furr mynd....
P2nya

Old July 24th 12, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

[...]

INsyde da Hous mite beh umkay, but OWTsyde, uthur kritturz mite eet dem
kibbulz.

Mosey

Old July 24th 12, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

Datz tu bad, Pi2nya. yeUP.
Yu dunt wunna eet soft kibbulz, du ya?

Mosey

Old July 24th 12, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

In a time uv krisis like dis, da komoonitee memfurz shud awl pitch in to
hewp. I standz reddy to hewp eet awl doze fudz befur dey spoylz.

Sundance

Old August 4th 12, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

she shulda keeped doze sumcats owtta urown sink,... OEJ, secretlee being hi
fifed by chester

--
Sam

Old August 4th 12, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

chester and MH read, set the porter back in time and show up to stand and
eat with their friend sundance!!!