A CANDLE FOR WOO TOO Sent March 20, 2014

Old March 20th 14, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=

Default A CANDLE FOR WOO TOO Sent March 20, 2014

Owr nise Unka Bill's cat WooToo went to Rainbow Bridge yesterday
Woo Too just took a nap at woke up at the Bridge, where her hoomin Meowmie
was waiting for WooToo.
Unka Bill was loving & taykin gud kkae uf WooToo wen hisown Hoomin Meowmie
passed away.
Ai dunt noe wen dat wuz. Nope.
Heer is WooToo's candle site.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Woo2

Luffs en sadness,
Mosey fur hiz sad hous

Old March 28th 14, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:47:50 PM UTC-4, Kyla=^..^= wrote:
Owr nise Unka Bill's cat WooToo went to Rainbow Bridge yesterday

Woo Too just took a nap at woke up at the Bridge, where her hoomin Meowmie

was waiting for WooToo.

Unka Bill was loving & taykin gud kkae uf WooToo wen hisown Hoomin Meowmie

passed away.

Ai dunt noe wen dat wuz. Nope.

Heer is WooToo's candle site.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Woo2

Luffs en sadness,

Mosey fur hiz sad hous

Wee wishes to fank efferykitty hoo gotted a hooomin to lite a cannel for r Anti WooToo. And we fank da hoomins too.

WooToo wuz a menter an a insprashun to me an mine doggie Samanfa and a cuddle-fren wiffout compear to our Uncl Bill. She is wiff her hoomin Mommy, Gooch, at da Rainbow Bridge and Uncl Bill is comforted by gnowing diss.

--
Chanel Squeakytoy Coady, for her house
Old March 28th 14, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 3/28/2014 11:27 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

We is still purring for your broken heart.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old April 26th 14, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Kyla=^..^=" wrote in message

Owr nise Unka Bill's cat WooToo went to Rainbow Bridge yesterday
Woo Too just took a nap at woke up at the Bridge, where her hoomin
Meowmie was waiting for WooToo.
Unka Bill was loving & taykin gud kkae uf WooToo wen hisown Hoomin
Meowmie passed away.
Ai dunt noe wen dat wuz. Nope.
Heer is WooToo's candle site.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Woo2

Luffs en sadness,
Mosey fur hiz sad hous

I yam hunkering deown tu purr WooToo tu da bridge...
ppppuuuuurrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr
Purrrrrrr2nya

---