Weh need a new adventure Sent March 230, 2014

Old April 15th 14, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Weh need a new adventure Sent March 230, 2014

On 4/13/2014 6:23 PM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Hihi! We wus told dare wus goina be a road trip, can wees com onit?
Thu weffer here has been awrful n nuffin but rain, rain, rain. We has
had no sun - well,onny sum sun n we heer dat thu weffur in Chicatgo is
nice.
Dares me myself Harry, n Lady Sukie n thu lil Cleocat. We is awl
very swishy blak cats.
We wud be able to travel in any vehicle altho I has onny driven a
gatechange, dus yu has wun?
We has arranged fur thu porter to zoom us over to your central meetin
point if its ok?
Harry Gordon (head Gordon Kitty in charge of awl impurrtant decisions)

Abso-purr-lutely! Da more da merrier!

We gotz kitty-cycles, an kitty-customized motor homes, and mine
semi-truck RV. Dey all gotz autopilots and special safety systems. Da
motor homes gotz internal kitchens an kitty beds an TVs an movies an
kitty toys an kitty trees.

If you wantz you could ride in mine RV, or you could haf a RV of your
own, or you could share one wif offur kitties, or you could haf
kitty-cycles. Whichever you prefer! An you can even switch partway fru
da trip if you wants to.

Dis secret room under Navy Pier in Chicatgo is a good place to port to.
We'z will be leafing from here in a liddle bit, and will follow Route 66
all da way to Catifurnia, unless da community decides it wants to go
somewhere else.

Harri

Under the Navy Pier a porter twinkles and out steps Lucy Lu & Samwise.
Hi Harri. We is ready to start the adventure.
Samwise sets down a box and starts taking gloves out of it. "I have a
friend who makes gaming gloves for kits that play video games using a
joy stick. They are designed to keep the paw pad from getting sore. He
has made some in adult kitty and doggy sizes for using a joy stick for
driving. He would like us to test them on our adventure."

Samwise
Old April 15th 14, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Under the Navy Pier a porter twinkles and out steps Lucy Lu & Samwise.
Hi Harri. We is ready to start the adventure.
Samwise sets down a box and starts taking gloves out of it. "I have a
friend who makes gaming gloves for kits that play video games using a
joy stick. They are designed to keep the paw pad from getting sore. He
has made some in adult kitty and doggy sizes for using a joy stick for
driving. He would like us to test them on our adventure."

Samwise

Fangu, Samwise! Dat was furry generous, and it sounds ike dey will be a
big help.

Harri
Old April 27th 14, 09:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"Cleo da Clingon"

On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 3:45:56 PM UTC+1, wrote:
A road trip sounds like fun.

Lucy lu & Samwise

Well, Iz know da kitty that run Purrvost RVs, an dey makes a bunch of
custom kitty RVs. Da insides is customized fur kitties, and da controls
are too. I know dat we could ge a few of dem at no charge, an I fink dat
would work fur our road trip.

Harri

Hihi! We wus told dare wus goina be a road trip, can wees com onit? Thu
weffer here has been awrful n nuffin but rain, rain, rain. We has had no
sun - well,onny sum sun n we heer dat thu weffur in Chicatgo is nice.
Dares me myself Harry, n Lady Sukie n thu lil Cleocat. We is awl very
swishy blak cats.
We wud be able to travel in any vehicle altho I has onny driven a
gatechange, dus yu has wun?
We has arranged fur thu porter to zoom us over to your central meetin point
if its ok?
Harry Gordon (head Gordon Kitty in charge of awl impurrtant decisions)

Welcum Gordon Kitties,
Shur, weh wud awl luf tu haf yu awl on owr kross country tryp. yeUP
Mom Kyla, owr hoomin, red on YooHoo News dat Catlifornia iz habing da wurst
drout in 15 yeerz. Dey dunt gots INY rain at awl. Mayhaps yu cud awl bring
sum uf yer rain wif yew n we cud teleport et ovur der.
Whadda fink ubaowt dat une?
Weh kan ulso take sum frum Seattle wen weh git der. Umkay?
Hab yu awl eetun inyfing yet?
Dis is gunna beh sew mutch fuhn.
Mosey -gwad tu she hiz Skotish furendz.

Old April 27th 14, 09:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

[...]

Hai Harri! I'd like to sniff Yosemitte iffin dat fits? Anna sniffing
the La Brea Tar pits sounds really neat as long as Iz not fall in dem.
Daisy-chan tinks wez crazy but we wanna pee on onna dem really BIG red
trees too iffen da others don't mind. Justa short pee-mail!

Iowna, da little one

Hi Iowna, Cash Pup and Daisy Chan,
Gwad yu all could make this trip with us. yeUP
Ai fink et iz uh hoot dat you, n CashPup wanna pee onna dem really BIG red
treez. yeUP.
Mayhaps lil Samtha cud joyn yu en yer peeing .
Hmmm, mayhaps ai wyl klimb dat tree n wach yu du dat.
Mosey

Old April 29th 14, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey =^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Hai! Iz a champion climber! Iz normally climbing ones where da
branches I kin reach wif mai teef and pull up but we kin use mai
harness anna inch it up along a big one as I tuck mai toes inna da
bark. Aie proabaly wont climb to haigh. Mebbey 6 feet?

It wod be lovely to sniff frum 6ft up! Iffen dat makes no sense, close
yur eyes anna just 'sniff'. Take a silent time to enjoy dem breezes
anna SNIF. You may not have a beagle nose, but you kin still tell it I
bet!

I'd be happi to show eny 4foots who's not wanna climb up, how to sniff
eny trees anna pass on a peemail. I plans to peemail frum ground level
though as duz Cash.

(Iowna checks her climbing gear, all is in order)