Purrs requested

Old November 22nd 03, 06:52 AM
pmendhall

Default Purrs requested

Knowing the power of "Purrs" I am asking for some for my father who had a
major heart attack today. I am going to visit him and will update you when
I know something. Any purrs you would care to send his way would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Diane

Old November 22nd 03, 07:08 AM
Helen Wheels

pmendhall wrote:
Knowing the power of "Purrs" I am asking for some for my father who had a
major heart attack today. I am going to visit him and will update you when
I know something. Any purrs you would care to send his way would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Diane

Purrs on their way.
Helen Wheels

Old November 22nd 03, 01:32 PM
Marina

"pmendhall" wrote
Knowing the power of "Purrs" I am asking for some for my father who had a
major heart attack today.

Many purrs to your father to recover soon and completely.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old November 22nd 03, 01:35 PM
JBHajos

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:52:00 -0600, "pmendhall"
wrote:

Knowing the power of "Purrs" I am asking for some for my father who had a
major heart attack today.

Major purrs are coming your dad's way. More than purrs, prayers are
also coming from me, hoping for the very best outcome. May he heal
quickly and completely.

Jeanne
Old November 22nd 03, 01:36 PM
Nan

wrote:

Knowing the power of "Purrs" I am asking for some for my father who had a
major heart attack today. I am going to visit him and will update you when
I know something. Any purrs you would care to send his way would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Diane

Major healing purrs are on the way to your father, and comforting
purrs and headbutts are on the way to you and the rest of the family.

Nan
Old November 22nd 03, 02:45 PM
Adrian

pmendhall wrote:
Knowing the power of "Purrs" I am asking for some for my father who
had a major heart attack today. I am going to visit him and will
update you when I know something. Any purrs you would care to send
his way would be appreciated.

Thanks!

{{{{{{{Diane}}}}}}} Purrs for your father.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old November 22nd 03, 03:05 PM
Steve Touchstone

wrote:

Knowing the power of "Purrs" I am asking for some for my father who had a
major heart attack today. I am going to visit him and will update you when
I know something. Any purrs you would care to send his way would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Diane

Heart healing purrs on the way, as are comforting purrs for all
worried family
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old November 22nd 03, 03:22 PM
Lisa Katt

pmendhall skrev i meddelandet ...
Knowing the power of "Purrs" I am asking for some for my father who had a
major heart attack today. I am going to visit him and will update you when
I know something. Any purrs you would care to send his way would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Diane

Purrs for your father!!!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old November 22nd 03, 09:47 PM
m. L. Briggs

wrote:

Knowing the power of "Purrs" I am asking for some for my father who had a
major heart attack today. I am going to visit him and will update you when
I know something. Any purrs you would care to send his way would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Diane

Purrrrrrrrr!Purrrrrrrrrrrr! Purrrrrrrrrrr! Best good wisjes for a
speedy recovery. MLB

` Purr!