A scary kitten walk!

Old April 24th 05, 06:31 AM
Harri

Default A scary kitten walk!

Boy, I had a scary day too! Bof of uses are habing scary weeks, brofur
Sammy.

Mine Paw and I was walking at the Sacrapurrmento truck yard, affut it
got real dark. We explored all around da yard, sniffed around all da
trailers, and sniffed along da fence. While we was sniffing along da
fence, I smelled somefing dat didn't smell right. It smelled like it
might somefing dat could be dangerous fur mine Paw, so I pulled him away
from da fence and over behind a trailer, den I thought-beamed to him to
turn on him's big flashlightfingy.

When him did we saw a coyote! It was on da udder side of da fence,
running along da liddle road dat parallels da south fence. Dat was
scary! Coyotes can be dangerous fur hoomins, and can kill kitties. And
da weird part is dat we was in da old Sacrapurrmento Army Depot, which
izn't in da country of nofing.

We only stayed out about 45 minutes on dis walk. I wanted to get mineown
Paw back where him would be safe.

Harri Roadcat

Old April 24th 05, 08:23 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Coyotes iz reelee wyld aminulz!
Yu wer shmart tu senze dat.
Izn't it wunnurfool heow we kitteez purrtekt owr hoominz?

Pitoonya, imprezt

Old April 24th 05, 09:31 PM
Sundance

Wow, Harri, itz a gud fing yoo had Unka Dan on da string, or him mite hav
run over to investigate da coyote and gotted hurt.

Sundance

Old April 24th 05, 10:34 PM
Harri

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Coyotes iz reelee wyld aminulz!
Yu wer shmart tu senze dat.
Izn't it wunnurfool heow we kitteez purrtekt owr hoominz?

Pitoonya, imprezt

I shudder to fink what would happen to ourown hoomins if dey didn't haf
usses to look out fur dem.

Harri
Old April 24th 05, 10:40 PM
Harri

Sundance wrote:

Wow, Harri, itz a gud fing yoo had Unka Dan on da string, or him mite hav
run over to investigate da coyote and gotted hurt.

Sundance

Yeth, dat'z what I was fraid of. Him might have tried to go pet it or
somefing. Silly hoomins!

Harri Roadcat
Old April 25th 05, 12:11 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 14:40:25 -0700, Harri wrote:

Sundance wrote:

Wow, Harri, itz a gud fing yoo had Unka Dan on da string, or him mite hav
run over to investigate da coyote and gotted hurt.

Sundance

Yeth, dat'z what I was fraid of. Him might have tried to go pet it or
somefing. Silly hoomins!

Harri Roadcat

Datz certainly troo, harri! I'ze glad dat youz takin care uv him!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/24/2005 7:10:46 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 25th 05, 03:20 AM
Boogie's Mom

I iz furry purrowd of you, yung Harri! You did a gudgud fing by draggin yer
Pawonnastring away frum dat coyote. You iz furry brafe!

Yer fren,
Boogie da recoverin nicely, fangufurrymuch, purrowd Wink of Ms Kitty,
HarpurrCat frum surprizingly chilly Bawlamore

Old April 25th 05, 04:09 AM
Rebecca

Ize glad to heer yooze doin well, Boogie.

Rebecca, who doesn't like it when her friends get sick