ASSHOLE CRITERIA was: BENGAL cats

Old April 27th 05, 02:43 AM
Mary

Default ASSHOLE CRITERIA was: BENGAL cats

"Peacemaker" wrote:

thank god since theirs already been 47 posts from u alone today to this
thread. ur boring as hell & very full of urself & ur not funny at all. &
u can't flame worth a ****. & wtf is up with the hugs?!? we should call
you the hugging troll.

Aww! You have a fanboi, CN! And it has the same message Megan has.
How about that?

Old April 27th 05, 02:43 AM
Catnipped

"Peacemaker" wrote in message
news:1114565689.556e4774767cb5418c7d0130ee120348@t eranews...
CatNipped wrote:
"kaeli" wrote in message

In article ,
enlightened us with...

wrote in message
egroups.com...

See, I just don't get that. Maybe you can tell me exactly how Philip
left you with the assholio impression.

The fact that he called people here "brain damaged", "eccentric"
(although
truth be told, I probably am that and more ;), "reckless and
irresponsible", "suspect", "judgemental", "not worthy of a response",

He did that AFTER people here got pretty nasty with him, IIRC. Though I
didn't go digging through Google to check. LOL

With my newsreader I don't have to google, I just click on posts
"upthread" - no sweat. And people got nasty to him AFTER he implied

that he
abused his cat (unless, "you probably don't want to know how I taught

him
where it was ok to yak" means something else).

What, he should take it but no one else has to?

No, of course not - I didn't say that, I only responded to Sherri's

question
about why Philip gave me the impression that he was an asshole.

Assholes
are free to say anything they like just like anybody else here.

Come on, now, people get into the name calling here pretty frequently.

And
if
someone I don't even know tells me I should own a stuffed animal, not a
cat,
I think I might call them stronger things. I dunno. It's been known to
happen.

If you implied that you harmed your cat you might deserve to be called
names, but even so I didn't call Philip any names, I simply asked him

(using
"please") to not get a cat.

and he
has given us "warnings" - all in this one thread and all because we

dared
speak up about cats' welfare and the fact that a cat should not be seen
as
an animate possession. He has then gone on to list "unacceptable
behaviors"

Um, those were all unacceptable to me, too.
Am I an asshole? (don't answer that. LOL)

OK, I won't. ;

I won't take in a cat that ****es and ****s in the floor or bites

people,
either. And I don't want a genetic freak cat with health problems if I

can
help it.
If one of mine suddenly started having problems, I'd do my damnedest to
fix
it (and getting rid of one of my beloved furballs is SO out of the
question),
but to start out that way? I don't think so. I am willing to go through
anything I need to in order to fix MY cat's problems, but I am not

willing
take on someone else's cat who has problems. I give my outstanding kudos
and
a standing ovation to those who do. But I am not one of those people.

OK, I can understand that, not everyone is as much of an ailurophile as

am. It was really the implied abuse that set off my fuse.

I have a cat who from day one inflicted serious injuries (I have scars

on my
body from her), but 15 years later she's still here and still loved (and

just had to have a tetanus shot that I'm allergic to because of her). I
wouldn't dream of hurting her because of this much less because of where

she
got sick!

It's not like he said he didn't want a cat that meowed, FCOL.

When I was researching dog breeds, I looked at possible health problems

as
part of my decision, too. I don't want to get certain breeds because

they
are
so prone to health problems. BFD -- that's called making a smart choice,
not
being an asshole. Well, at least in my book. YMMV.

Again, it was until the crack he made about "you probably don't want to
know" that caused my reaction - otherwise I would have joined this

thread a
lot sooner than I did.

Hugs,

CatNipped

thank god since theirs already been 47 posts from u alone today to this
thread. ur boring as hell & very full of urself & ur not funny at all. &
u can't flame worth a ****. & wtf is up with the hugs?!? we should call
you the hugging troll.

Now you've done it, you've gone and hurt my feelings! But gee, it would be
way kewl to have a nickname, hmmm, the hugging troll, yeah, go for it!

Old April 27th 05, 02:47 AM
Catnipped

Dang it, that's the second time this person has done this (using "follow-up
to" to troll over in rpch+b and have the answers come back over here).
Sorry folks!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 27th 05, 05:06 AM
Mary

"Catnipped" wrote in message
Dang it, that's the second time this person has done this (using

"follow-up
to" to troll over in rpch+b and have the answers come back over here).
Sorry folks!

The headers are pretty distinctive.

Old April 27th 05, 10:01 PM
Duke of URL

Catnipped wrote:

Now you've done it, you've gone and hurt my feelings! But gee, it
would be way kewl to have a nickname, hmmm, the hugging troll, yeah,
go for it!

NOT you, but... Bliss Ninny doesn't understand why people just can't get
along. While it is entirely unintentional, Bliss Ninny's utterly vacuous
comments can drive the more pugnacious Warriors into a frenzy of aggression.
Often in the heat of battle Bliss Ninny will discuss her cat.
--

Cliologist, Philanthropologist, Prothonotary Wibbler,
Paleoconservative, Surface Warrior Squid

Old April 27th 05, 10:12 PM
CatNipped

"Duke of URL" wrote in message
Catnipped wrote:

Now you've done it, you've gone and hurt my feelings! But gee, it
would be way kewl to have a nickname, hmmm, the hugging troll, yeah,
go for it!

NOT you, but... Bliss Ninny doesn't understand why people just can't get
along. While it is entirely unintentional, Bliss Ninny's utterly vacuous
comments can drive the more pugnacious Warriors into a frenzy of
aggression. Often in the heat of battle Bliss Ninny will discuss her cat.

I *LOVE* that site - I posted the URL to it here some time ago. Do you have
it handy?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 28th 05, 06:24 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"CatNipped" had some very interesting things
to say about Flame Warriors:

NOT you, but... Bliss Ninny doesn't understand why people just can't get
along. While it is entirely unintentional, Bliss Ninny's utterly vacuous
comments can drive the more pugnacious Warriors into a frenzy of
aggression. Often in the heat of battle Bliss Ninny will discuss her cat.

I *LOVE* that site - I posted the URL to it here some time ago. Do you have
it handy?

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/index.htm :-)

I just sent it to Duke a couple of days ago. ;-)

Old April 28th 05, 04:51 PM
CatNipped

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
"CatNipped" had some very interesting things
to say about Flame Warriors:

NOT you, but... Bliss Ninny doesn't understand why people just can't get
along. While it is entirely unintentional, Bliss Ninny's utterly vacuous
comments can drive the more pugnacious Warriors into a frenzy of
aggression. Often in the heat of battle Bliss Ninny will discuss her
cat.

I *LOVE* that site - I posted the URL to it here some time ago. Do you
have
it handy?

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/index.htm :-)

I just sent it to Duke a couple of days ago. ;-)

Thanks! I'm in a position (especially lately it seem :) where I need to
say, "I resemble that remark!" LOL!

Hugs,

CatNipped