Hay! Mine offise! She mooved mine offise!

Old October 4th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FurrsomeThreesome

Default Hay! Mine offise! She mooved mine offise!

I'ze think I'ze supposed tu be owtraged.

Meowmie's been weird last few days. On Sattiday, she started takin'
things offa shelfs. Den she unpluggded all de macheens dat wurk da
innernet and rpcc an' stuff.

DEN she startid pushin' furnishure arownd. Dat's noisy an' complicated
heer, speshly since, well, dere's notta lotta rume an onlee so menny
wayz tu arrange dis plase.

MY OFFISE wuz mooved. WIFOUT my purrmishun or catsultation. Itz now
on da RONG side of da sekriterry desk an hazza obstacle in frunt.

I complained, lowdly. She didn't put it back. Eggsept, well...
mineown quilt moved to a new offise, an' I sat there fur a bit. Hmm.
It's got mor rume. It'z higher up, an itz back on de side whare it
shud be. An I kin now SEE effurfing she's doin', as well as see hur -
before, I cud only see hur but not my computer.

Mebbe dis is gud... but she STILL shudn't haf mooved wifout my
purrmishun!

Maui's such a silly-him, he's stayed in his owle offise effen tho it
mooved to de rong side of the de rume. He duzn't care as long as de
Nip is there.

Blue, moofing manager.

Old October 4th 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hoomanz duz liketa mof stuffz anna fur no gud rezun efur, Tiger, keeping it
put manager
oups.com...