The new bed has been approved!

Old February 4th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock

Default The new bed has been approved!

Cali has given her seal of approval to the new bed. She says it's a little
too high for her liking, but the new smell and softer mattress top are to
her satisfaction. She said I may use it at night, but not during the day, as
it is HER bed after all.

The really weird thing is that she has begun sleeping under the new
comforter, completely out of sight. She has seen Smokey do this for years,
but being covered completely freaks her out. I'm not sure what brought this
about, softer mattress, new smell of the bed/comforter, Smokey's influence?
She's not telling, just said it's a cat's prerogative to change its mind.

Old February 10th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Bill Stock wrote:

Cali has given her seal of approval to the new bed. She says it's a little
too high for her liking, but the new smell and softer mattress top are to
her satisfaction. She said I may use it at night, but not during the day, as
it is HER bed after all.

The really weird thing is that she has begun sleeping under the new
comforter, completely out of sight. She has seen Smokey do this for years,
but being covered completely freaks her out. I'm not sure what brought this
about, softer mattress, new smell of the bed/comforter, Smokey's influence?
She's not telling, just said it's a cat's prerogative to change its mind.

Soncek lets me sleep on the bed at night. He sleeps at my feet. But
otherwise the pillow is his only.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek