Abelard is missing!

Old October 23rd 03, 12:52 AM
Christine Burel

oh no, Pat -- purrs coming for Abelard to return home quickly!
Christine
"Pat" wrote in message
He went out yesterday morning, as usual, and never came home. I called and
called, searched and searched, all last night, all day today. It's almost
dark again here and he has not returned. He has never stayed away like

this,
not even for 24 hours. I have walked for many miles in every direction
around the house, calling, calling and calling. Eli and Tommy have gone
with me, and they have gotten exhausted and had to be carried from time to
time, that's how far I have gone in search of Abelard. We are way out in

the
country without neighboring houses.

Would everyone who reads this please start purring to guide Abelard back

his family?

I will post again when he comes home, or when we give up.

Thanks so much....

Old October 23rd 03, 12:52 AM
Pat

Default Abelard is missing!

He went out yesterday morning, as usual, and never came home. I called and
called, searched and searched, all last night, all day today. It's almost
dark again here and he has not returned. He has never stayed away like this,
not even for 24 hours. I have walked for many miles in every direction
around the house, calling, calling and calling. Eli and Tommy have gone
with me, and they have gotten exhausted and had to be carried from time to
time, that's how far I have gone in search of Abelard. We are way out in the
country without neighboring houses.

Would everyone who reads this please start purring to guide Abelard back to

Old October 23rd 03, 01:06 AM
Brenda

"Pat" wrote in message
He went out yesterday morning, as usual, and never came home. I called and
called, searched and searched, all last night, all day today. It's almost
dark again here and he has not returned. He has never stayed away like

this,
not even for 24 hours. I have walked for many miles in every direction
around the house, calling, calling and calling. Eli and Tommy have gone
with me, and they have gotten exhausted and had to be carried from time to
time, that's how far I have gone in search of Abelard. We are way out in

the
country without neighboring houses.

Would everyone who reads this please start purring to guide Abelard back

his family?

I will post again when he comes home, or when we give up.

Thanks so much....

we'll keep purring for his safe return.
Brenda

Old October 23rd 03, 01:22 AM
Pat

He's HOME!!!!!
You guys sure do know how to purr effectively!

Old October 23rd 03, 01:23 AM
Sherry

He's HOME!!!!!
You guys sure do know how to purr effectively!

Yay! That's very good news. Tell him he's *grounded* for causing his Meowmie so
much worry.

Sherry
Old October 23rd 03, 01:31 AM
Gizela

And I just started mustering the purrs and all!!!

Purrs that he doesn't do it again!!!

Angela and Gizmo

PS....I panic when Gizmo isn't there within 15 minutes of me getting home
from work!! You must've been frantic. He must've known we were all talking
about him!!!

Old October 23rd 03, 01:56 AM
lrulan

oh dear, we will purr and pray that Abelard comes home safe and soon!
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old October 23rd 03, 01:57 AM
lrulan

heh, it was just a second ago I posted and I guess God works real quick!
We;re glad he's back and safe.
Jazz & his mama