A liddle eatin an a liddle dansin

Old April 10th 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default da infestication

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 23:49:28 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Just then TV comes slowly up to the 'spektur... He is walking very slowly,
and stiffly and somberly with his tail bottled owt so that t seems really
huge... and that is large since he weighs 20 ish pownds...

spekture kuuld you come wif minesef, i haz somfin ta show yourownsef
regardin the brush...

He turns to the small grey kitten behind him... You stay with trudi, he
looks ofur and sees rosco with trudi... Rosco, you stay with Trudi until we
get back...

they disapear... have a long discussion and agre what they should do and
that the spekture shuld explain what TV fownd...

Well, M. TV, zis is mowst interestink! Let us go up to see zee
Captain.

[after they have been with the captain, an announcement comes over
the intercom] "Good-day kitties! Wood each ov yourselves kindly come
up to zee library in two hours; zee inspektor has an annowncement
concernink zee missink brush. All kitties and kittens; pleeze come to
zee library een two howrs!"

M. TV, come, let us go below deck; you and I have to tie up sum loose
ends, non?

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
4/10/2006 10:28:17 AM
Old April 10th 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Mr. Inspector, sir, may I go patrolling and sniff around? I got
here a little late because I was so busy with the Kitten Parade
Tail Brigade.

No, Trudi, I didn't see anyone suspicious. That's why I want to
go patrolling and sniff around.

Cousin Roscoe P. Catrane

"Stormmee" wrote in message
ifin you wantz ta patrol you needzta azk the 'spektur, I wuz
wonnerin if you
had alreadi seed anycat aktin suspikuz, Trudi
ChildFree23 wrote in message
k.net...
Yes, that's right, I'm Stormmee's friend. And I'm the one who
led the parade.

You want me to go patrolling? Sure, I'll do that.

Cousin Roscoe P. Catrane, Age 1
Future Sheriff of Catmerica

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Trudi lukz up anna sayz... you iz Stormmee's furnd anna you
wuz
inna parade
weren't yourself? Trudi lukz atta longlong kitten tail
apurcitifly... kan
you tellz uses ifin you sees ani supikuz katz durin yourown
paradin arownd?
Trudi, tryin onna maternal air

Old April 10th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Okay. Who haven't you interviewed yet?

Cousin Roscoe P. Catrane

"Stormmee" wrote in message
you can walk arownd wif uses anna see if you see anything we
missed, Trudi
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...

Of course! Sammy, Trudi, what am I supposed to be looking
for?

Old April 10th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Stormmee! I'll race you to the library!

Cousin Roscoe P. Catrane

"Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau" wrote in
message

Old April 11th 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:08:15 -0500, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

TV follows the 'specture somberly...

[The library is filled with kitties and strangely quiet kittens; low
meowing can be heard from every direction as speculation and theories
are traded from kitty to kitty. The door opens, and as the Inspector
comes in, followed by TV, the room becomes quiet]

Sank yew fur comink heer; I know zat zee entire kommunity has been
concerned wif zee disappearance ov zee Cowntess' brush, and I am happy
to tell awl ov yourselves that zere eez a gud endink to zees matter:
zee Cowntess' brush has been fownd! M'sieu TV?

[From inside of his Jacket, TV takes out the box tied in pink ribbons
and hands it to the Inspector, who opens it and shows the brush to
everykitty. He hands it to the Countess with a small flourish]

[There is a collective gasp; then cheers as the Countess wipes back a
tear. From the back, Friedrich's voice can be heard: "But whattid ov
zee culprit? What kitty has done zis deed?" [There is dead silence and
all eyes are on the Inspector, who twirls his whiskers and winks at
TV]
"Alors, I don't finks zat "culprit" eez zee eksact word to use. Umm
perhaps some ov les chatons - zee kittens zat eez - wood care to fill
in some ov zee details?" asks the Inspector as his twinkling eyes go
from kitten to kitten...

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old April 11th 06, 11:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Let mineself hep da kittenz... TV reaches inside hizown jacket and produces
the majik bak pak...

Diz iz mine majic bak pak. da story of how i getted it iz too long ta tell
now butted it haz heped uses... tv sets it on the table and takes the
wallet proffered by the 'spektur... you see the pak takez it butted it knows
it duzint belong so watch the pak... the bag beginz to vibrate ominusly,
when tv walks up it shakes voilently, then the spekture walks up it calms
down and he holds his paw owt, mine wallet purleze... owt pops the wallet...

The pak gived the brush to the spekture beclaws it knew he wuz honest and
sincerely wanted it returned...

TV lukz arownd da rum... spots stormmee rosco and the ofur kittenz dat wuz
inna parade, anykitten care ta 'splain???

TV

Old April 11th 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

TV lukz arownd da rum... spots stormmee rosco and the ofur kittenz dat wuz
inna parade, anykitten care ta 'splain???

[The ship repair cat's kittens come forward]

Dat iz what you waz lukin for? We thought you was lookin fur a brush!
Nokitty said nufing about lookin fur a old box.

When we was looking fur ribbons an bows fur da parade we seed dat purty
box in da Countess-kitties room an figgered dat da ribbons would come in
handy fur da parade. Da box was sittin out in da open, sort of, so we
figgered it would be ok.

[The kittens walk over in front of the Countess]

Mizz Countess, we'z sorry if we scared you an if we waznt s'possed to move
da box. But we seez dat we shouldn't haf done dat so if da policekitties
say dat we haz to go to kitty jail we will.

CountessK: Mine dear chattons, come here! [She gives them a big hug.] No
kittens shall be going to ze jail. Eet waz indeed mineown fault, as I left
the box in an unguarded area and did not secure it in mine luggage. Fangu
for coming forward - you are exceptionally honest kittens, and your
parents should be proud of you!

Every kitty, let us celebrate! Let us dine and dance and party! Monsieur
le Inspector, M. TV, M. Sammy, Mme. Trudy, M. Roscoe, and all of de offur
kitties zat assisted wif ze infestication - fangu, fangu from ze bottom of
mine heart.

[The whole room erupts in a burst of celebratory meows]