Typical Archer

Old December 7th 11, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default Typical Archer

Oh boy, mommy has Chinese spare ribs! OK, sit close and stare at the
rib. Tilt head just a bit to the side to show ultimate cuteness and a
bit of yearning. Slightly close eyes to indicate severe hunger, close
to feinting from starvation. Lean inwards and flare nostrils to make
her aware of the enticing odor wafting from the bit of heaven held in
her hand.

There, that's the perfect begging posture captured for posterity!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/beggar.jpg

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old December 7th 11, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 12/6/2011 8:45 PM, CatNipped wrote:
Oh boy, mommy has Chinese spare ribs! OK, sit close and stare at the
rib. Tilt head just a bit to the side to show ultimate cuteness and a
bit of yearning. Slightly close eyes to indicate severe hunger, close to
feinting from starvation. Lean inwards and flare nostrils to make her
aware of the enticing odor wafting from the bit of heaven held in her hand.

There, that's the perfect begging posture captured for posterity!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/beggar.jpg

Forgot the drooping whiskers; and the dilated eyes were ruined by the
flash. ;

Old December 7th 11, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 12/6/2011 8:45 PM, CatNipped wrote:
Oh boy, mommy has Chinese spare ribs! OK, sit close and stare at the
rib. Tilt head just a bit to the side to show ultimate cuteness and a
bit of yearning. Slightly close eyes to indicate severe hunger, close to
feinting from starvation. Lean inwards and flare nostrils to make her
aware of the enticing odor wafting from the bit of heaven held in her hand.

There, that's the perfect begging posture captured for posterity!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/beggar.jpg

LOL! Just noted my typo - I guess you could call it a "feint"!

Old December 7th 11, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Oh boy, mommy has Chinese spare ribs! OK, sit close and stare at the rib.
Tilt head just a bit to the side to show ultimate cuteness and a bit of
yearning. Slightly close eyes to indicate severe hunger, close to
feinting from starvation. Lean inwards and flare nostrils to make her
aware of the enticing odor wafting from the bit of heaven held in her
hand.

There, that's the perfect begging posture captured for posterity!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/beggar.jpg

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

That poor, starving baby! ;-)

Joy

Old December 7th 11, 08:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

CatNipped wrote:

Oh boy, mommy has Chinese spare ribs! OK, sit close and stare at the
rib. Tilt head just a bit to the side to show ultimate cuteness and a
bit of yearning. Slightly close eyes to indicate severe hunger, close
to feinting from starvation. Lean inwards and flare nostrils to make
her aware of the enticing odor wafting from the bit of heaven held in
her hand.

There, that's the perfect begging posture captured for posterity!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/beggar.jpg

I can feel the guilt rays coming off the screen in waves!

--
Joyce

Anyone who has accustomed himself to regard the life of any living
creature as worthless is in danger of arriving also at the idea of
worthless human lives. -- Albert Schweitzer
Old December 7th 11, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
J J Levin

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Oh boy, mommy has Chinese spare ribs! OK, sit close and stare at the rib.
Tilt head just a bit to the side to show ultimate cuteness and a bit of
yearning. Slightly close eyes to indicate severe hunger, close to
feinting from starvation. Lean inwards and flare nostrils to make her
aware of the enticing odor wafting from the bit of heaven held in her
hand.

There, that's the perfect begging posture captured for posterity!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/beggar.jpg

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

I am becoming familiar with the cats' attempts to wheedle their way to get
anything their little hearts desire. When our two want to get into our
bedroom (where they now sleep, btw) they meow softly outside the door, to
induce pity. Their meow sounds like "it's snowing and cold here in the
corridor, and you're warm and cozy under your blankets, can't you maybe
donate 1/4 inch of blanket to each of us so we won't freeze out here in the
ice storm in the hallway?"

Then they get in. And take over the bed.

Jay

Old December 7th 11, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 12/7/2011 10:38 AM, J J Levin wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Yep, they're trickster, they are! ; [And *very* good actors!]

Old December 7th 11, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
J J Levin

wrote in message
[...]

Good actors indeed. Their best acting role (with my Edgar and Agatha, at
least) is the "strong silent" type that's nonchalant and takes everything in
stride. Nothing fazes them. They're John Wayne wannabees. BUT when they see
the can of catfood in my hand, all resolve evaporates, she waits daintily to
be served and he is up on the counter trying to grab a bite directly from
the can. To his credit when I say "down" and point to the floor, he does
jump down. Come next meal. he'll try again.

Jay

Old December 7th 11, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

CatNipped wrote:

On 12/7/2011 2:08 AM, wrote:
CatNipped wrote:

Oh boy, mommy has Chinese spare ribs! OK, sit close and stare at the
rib. Tilt head just a bit to the side to show ultimate cuteness and a
bit of yearning. Slightly close eyes to indicate severe hunger, close
to feinting from starvation. Lean inwards and flare nostrils to make
her aware of the enticing odor wafting from the bit of heaven held in
her hand.

There, that's the perfect begging posture captured for posterity!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/beggar.jpg

I can feel the guilt rays coming off the screen in waves!

LOL! I know, huh?

If you resisted that, you're a stronger woman than I. I get the same look
from Roxy whenever meat is involved, and of course I always tell her, "No,
this is my dinner, you have yours sitting in a bowl on the kitchen floor."

But before long she's broken me down (actual quote: "Oh, all right!") and
I give her a piece... and another piece... and another piece. Because if
I give her some, she'll be satisfied and go away, right? Of course, all
I've taught her is that persistence will *always* pay off, sooner or later.
So keep being an utter nuisance, for as long as it takes. I've created a
monster! :-O

--
Joyce

A typical day Lesley via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 1 May 31st 07 03:57 PM
Typical, just typical Mischief Cat anecdotes 1 October 1st 06 02:15 AM
Typical! Murphy strikes again. Marina Cat anecdotes 3 August 10th 05 07:21 PM
Typical Evening Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 1 January 11th 05 01:48 PM
not your typical urban sight Brenda Cat anecdotes 8 October 25th 03 07:53 PM