1st Photo Album of young Claudius (Mega KFW)

Old July 16th 05, 04:00 AM
CatNipped

"badwilson" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"Exocat" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first

job
has been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your

viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec
(5.8MB in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to

sweep
rpca anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

--
/\_/\
( ' oo ' )

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Ohmygawd - terminal

cuteness!

LOL - your scratching post looks almost as well-used as mine:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy10/ (look at the
carpeted main stand ;).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hahahaha! It looks like the scratching post is too small for Sammy,
she's falling off all over the place! Time for a bigger post.
When this happened, we got Vino a bigger post:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/badwil...&.dnm=32e8.jpg
&.src=ph
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

I forgot what a cutie he was when he was a widdle bitty kitty without a
tail!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 16th 05, 04:23 AM
badwilson

Exocat wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first job
has been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec
(5.8MB in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to

sweep
rpca anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

( ' oo ' )

{..}_{..}

OMG, those are the best pics. I want one so bad!!! Love the milk bar
picture, the mom looks like she's smiling and all the kitties' tails
are sticking straight out. Adorable :-)

Old July 16th 05, 04:30 AM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:00:53 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

"badwilson" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"Exocat" wrote in message
[...]

Major "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeks" for baby Vino!

Theresa
Old July 16th 05, 11:12 AM
Adrian

Exocat wrote:
"Adrian" wrote
Great pictures, Gordon. Broadband is great for pictures isn't it,
what's
your upload speed? Mine is 288 Kbps which seams slow compared to
download speeds.

Thanks. I blame the subject, it'd be hard to get things badly wrong.
Yes, my uploading's rated at only 288 too which isn't lighting-fast
except compared to the Bad Old Days of dialup - I reckon it works
around 10 times faster which will do for now. I hear SDSL isn't
too far away.....

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

I forgot to mention, every time I see his name I think of I Claudius and
want to spell it Clavdivs.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old July 16th 05, 07:09 PM
KaN

Awww...what cute kitties. I just love grey kittens (and white, and black,
and... *smile*)

Old July 17th 05, 12:23 AM
Exocat

"Adrian" wrote
I forgot to mention, every time I see his name I think of I Claudius
and
want to spell it Clavdivs.

:-) I, too was a fan of Robert Graves in my youth, and later of the TV
adaptation.

Although C's new name is primarily to keep it classical in honour of
dearest
Pericles RB, the possibility of dozens of eyewatering puns around
"claws"
hadn't altogether escaped me :-))

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

Old July 17th 05, 12:56 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:12:39 +0100, "Adrian"
yodeled:

Exocat wrote:
"Adrian" wrote
Great pictures, Gordon. Broadband is great for pictures isn't it,
what's
your upload speed? Mine is 288 Kbps which seams slow compared to
download speeds.

Thanks. I blame the subject, it'd be hard to get things badly wrong.
Yes, my uploading's rated at only 288 too which isn't lighting-fast
except compared to the Bad Old Days of dialup - I reckon it works
around 10 times faster which will do for now. I hear SDSL isn't
too far away.....

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

I forgot to mention, every time I see his name I think of I Claudius and
want to spell it Clavdivs.

Did you ever see the Muppet version, "Me Claudius"?

The best part was the opening "credits," as a fuzzy little Muppet
caterpillar inched its way across a mosaic.

Theresa
Old July 17th 05, 10:01 AM
Exocat

"Kreisleriana" wrote
Did you ever see the Muppet version, "Me Claudius"?
The best part was the opening "credits," as a fuzzy little Muppet
caterpillar inched its way across a mosaic.

I'm afraid I missed it. Sounds great. Shame :-(

I shall have to see how the "real thing" gets on, tho'
I only have tiles, no mosaic.

Purrs

G & the TT/FF