To Istanbul!

Old April 13th 05, 02:50 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:31:21 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

TV takes the paw of his love and they return to the lounge car, that sure
wuz 'citin, TV

Dat certainly wuz! snuggles closer to her wink I hopes dat da
Inspektor finds da thieves!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/13/2005 9:50:00 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old April 14th 05, 09:34 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

[As the rest of the kitties return to the lounge car on the train, Cleo
relaxes beside her winkwink. She looks around the room, seeing all of
her friends enjoying themselves. The Countess is seated at a table near
a window, sipping on her drink and nibbling on some tuna rolls. The
mysterious kitty Mercurious has emerged from his room and selected a
cushion in the farthest corner, where he as also removed the bulbs from
the nearest lamps. The ruffian kitties are sitting together, grumbling
quietly among themselves. The twinkling of teleporter appears, and out
step Gaettano Tartufo with a beautiful white Himalyan kitty on his arm.
The Himmy is wearing a necklace with a couple of huge, flawless emeralds.]

Samuel whispers to Lilith: Oh, mine goodness! Look at dat - I believe
doze stones she is wearing are da famous Eyes of Bast!

[Mercurious sees Gaettano and tries to melt into the carpet. Gaettano
sees him and walks over.]

Gaettano: Mercurious, my friend! At long last!

Mercurious: Ah... ah... Signore Gaettano, like I said before, I'm SO
SORRY I disappeared your dognip plant...

Gaettano: Nonsense! My dognip plant is doing great! I should have
listened when you told me you couldn't guarantee you could make it
return. Listen, when you made it disappear, it DID reappear - in a
closed off section of my greenhouse in which I neglected to turn off the
heat and water. When my gardener happened to walk through that
greenhouse he found it positively overrun with dognip! I've been able to
reap an excellent harvest already. In fact, your crafty way of
transporting the plant into the greenhouse has made me a very rich
kitty. Remember that stone cottage on my estate that you admired so
greatly? Since you have done me such a great favor, I've renovated that
cottage and named it Villa Mercurious. It is yours to live in for as
long as you like.

Mercurious: Grazie, Signore Gaettano! I don't know what to say.

Cleopatra: Ah, I see the Inspector coming in. [She hops up onto the bar]
Everykitty, if I could have your attention! The Inspector has just
rejoined us, and I believe he has results from the forensic he and Capt
Midnight performed on the jewels that were discovered in the kitty
litter bag. Inspector? [As she jumps off the bar, she whispers to TV who
nods his head]

Inspector: Thank you, Miz Cleopatra. I do indeed have results. The
jewels discovered in ze freight car were indeed ze jewels stolen from
Paris before ze train departed. [A low hush of murmured meows ripples
through the car. A few kitties are seen to fluff their tails.] We were
able to lift pawprints off some of zem, and we were even able to compare
some DNA found on some of ze ieces (apparently when a culprit held the
jewels in his or her mouth) with DNA we retrieved from beer bottles.

We haf determined zat ze individual responsible for ze theft is : Big
Red! [He turns and points to the largest of the ruffian cats.]

[The four rough-looking ruffian cats leap to their feet and all of them
pull water guns]

BigRed: Everykitty hold still! We have water guns and aren't afraid to
use em! Anyone tries to get close gets a blast of water, right up the
snoot.

[The four kitties start to work slowly towards the front door of the
lounge car. Cleopatra nods at TV, who reaches under the table and grabs
a pawful of catnip mice. He tosses them into the group of bandit cats,
and 3 of the 4 drop their water guns and start to play with the catnip
mice. Capt Midnight's enforcement cats, not obvious since they are all
in plain fur, grab the 3 and pawcuff them. Big Red shakes his head in
amazement and mutters "Idiots!". He keeps backing towards the front
exit, keeping his eye on all the kitties around him. He does not,
however, pay any attention to the large, musically inclinded cat napping
on top of the bookcase next to the door. Allegra wakes and slowly and
silently stretches. As BigRed passes next to the bookcase Allegra
gracefully steps off the top of the bookcase and crashes on top of
BigRed. Big Red's only reply is a wheezed "Ooof!"

Capt Midnight and the Inspector rush to the scene, pawcuffs at the
ready. BigRed is face down on the floor, barely whispering "Get off, get
off, I can't breathe..." The head of the jewel theft ring is quickly
cuffed and handed off to local law enforcement kitties.]

Inspector: Thank you, Allegra! That was a very graceful capture! Now,
everykitty, if I may - it appears that the Quality Assurance manager at
the cat litter factory was the mastermind behind this whole scheme. He
was arrested a couple of hours ago by the Gendarmerie Feline. He hired
the four ruffian cats to steal the jewels and hide them in the bags of
litter. They were to be offloaded in Istanbul then moved to a luxury
yacht to be smuggled away.

Capt Midnight's excellent background investigation, pawprinting work,
DNA analysis, and management ot his team enabled us to determine ze
kitties responsible and bring them to justice. I would like to buy a
round of drinks for all of ze Community kitties to celebrate a case closed!

Cleopatra: And once we all reach Istanbul, I would like to invite
everykitty, including the Countess and Mercurious and Gaettano and his
wink, to join me for a little cocktail party. I have a little weekend
boat docked nearby, and it's all stocked up for a party.
Old April 15th 05, 03:57 AM
Rebecca

Hooray fur Allegra! How kan I joyn hur fan klub?

Rebecca

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message ...

Old April 15th 05, 05:15 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:34:01 -0700, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat wrote:

Capt Midnight's excellent background investigation, pawprinting work,
DNA analysis, and management ot his team enabled us to determine ze
kitties responsible and bring them to justice. I would like to buy a
round of drinks for all of ze Community kitties to celebrate a case closed!

Cleopatra: And once we all reach Istanbul, I would like to invite
everykitty, including the Countess and Mercurious and Gaettano and his
wink, to join me for a little cocktail party. I have a little weekend
boat docked nearby, and it's all stocked up for a party.

After passing through the Balkans, our train enters Asia, and the
minarets and skyline of Istanbul becomes visible in the distance.
Pierre, the conductor-kitty walks through the car announcing the
arrival of the train to its destination, and headbutting all of the
kittys he has met on this trip. "I weesh all uv you well, an hope zat
you haff enjoyed ze journey. A special bus, provided by your
hostesses, is awiting yourownselves outside to giff you a tour uv
Istanbul, and zen drop you off at HRH Cleopatra Silvercat's yacht for
ze partee. Aurevior, mes chats!"

The train slows to the sound of whooshing steam and screeching
brakes, and the sound of a kitty-helicopter above can be heard. As the
train comes to a halt in the yard, a blue helicopter flying the French
flag lands and a number of kitties jump out. Six uniformed
gendarme-kitties with four cat-carriers and one elegant silver cat, in
a dark suit emerge from the helicopter and board the train. The
gendarme-kitties hustle Big Red and his cohorts into the carriers -
"It eez off to ze pound four you fellows, eh?" says the Inspector,
licking his whiskers. The elegantly dressed cat approaches the
inspector: "Je m'appele Jean-Luc Champignon, and I am ze manager of
Cartier, Paris. I have come wif zese guards for ze jools, and to
personally delifur my thanks to you for recofuring zem. Eet iz my
understandink zat yoo will be recivinka medal for zis when yoo return
to Paris. Fangu furry much for zis!"

The Inspector replies "Ah, yoo are welcome, but I could not haff done
it wifout ze help uv all uv zese wonderful kitties." "Ah, in zat case"
replies Jean-Luc, "all uv you will receive a private tour of ze
Cartier jool collections when yourselves return to Paris, and a
generous discount on any purchases!" With that, the gendarme-kitties
and Jean-Luc return to the helicopter and take off.

"Well *that* was some endink, Tiger! Shall we get on the bus?"
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/15/2005 12:10:01 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 20th 05, 01:24 AM
Miss Violette

TV beams prowdly at how his smart ladycat's plan worked so well, I waz
impuressed wif how you all solved diz here crime, TV

Old April 20th 05, 01:28 AM
Miss Violette

I iz readi fur a busride, and maybe we shulld luk atta jewlery ta se ifin
der iz somfin you wantz fur our ceromini, Tiger, liking a bargain and
knowing jewlri makez all girlkittys hapi

Old April 20th 05, 02:09 PM

Miss Violette wrote:
TV beams prowdly at how his smart ladycat's plan worked so well, I waz
impuressed wif how you all solved diz here crime, TV

And I'm so proud of how you took care of those kitties with the catnip
mousies! Leave it to my clever wink...

Cleo
Old April 20th 05, 03:25 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:28:33 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

I iz readi fur a busride, and maybe we shulld luk atta jewlery ta se ifin
der iz somfin you wantz fur our ceromini, Tiger, liking a bargain and
knowing jewlri makez all girlkittys hapi

Awww, dats sweet uv you, Tiger, buttid I likez surprizes, so you pick
sumfin, OK?

Letz get on da bus an look aroun Istanbul, OK?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/20/2005 10:24:00 AM