An invitation to a short abventure"

Old June 12th 12, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default An invitation to a short abventure"

i thinkz diz iz colorado anna newmexiko but i kant remfur fur sure oej
"Booker" wrote in message
I finkz itz a gud idear to take fudz an wadder tu da kittiez in da fyre
areaz.

Weze memfur how badbadbad it waz wen weze had da big fyre heer. Efurryfing
smelled ikky. Lotz ov homez were burneded, an kittiez had no homez an were
skayred.

Booker

On 6/11/2012 3:23 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
yez we iz iz in armadillo tx anna willow iz hafin a bizit wif her real
momcat... anna i wuz thinkin while wutu desidez onna a pwayze in
'strailla
to bizit we mite needsa take suppliez to doz fire areaz beclawz fudz anna
waterz willz be in short supply, OEJ
"Mosey wrote in message

Iz wehj styl doin diz ??
Weh gotza stai owt uf da westurn staytez, wike Areezona n Kolorado, en
da
foreztz, cuz uf bad wiLd fyrez der .
It is pritty srs.
Weh cud go git sum wadder n dump et on sum uf et, but et haz bin goin on
fir 12 daze nao..
Somecat haz tu figgur owt u waI tu git dez fingz owt NAO.
AWL CATS PURR HARD, N HOOMINZ, PRAI FUR LOTZA RAIN FUR DEM!!!!

Mosey---puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurring

diz iz gonna be citin, MH

It's 6 am and Harri is in the parking lot with her clip board looking
at
the lists. Box trucks have started to arrive and John is showing them
where to line up to get their supplies.

Rocko walks up to Harri "Is there any thing I can do to help?"

Harri hands Rocko a stack of papers. " As I call out the truck number
check them off the list."

After about half an hour all the trucks are checked in. Next thing is
to start loading up the trucks that are from the area shelters.

A shy white cat walks up to Harri.

My name is Meb . I want to thank you for all the supplies. This will
keep
our shelter open for another year.

Harri looks at Meb " We are happy to be able to help.
Are you hungry? They have excellent food here. You an eat while we
load
up
your truck."

Pipps ports in with Ranger and they wander around, and say hello to
all
their friends, and also to Meb..
They offer Meb a plate of yummy food.
"Mosey, Meowy, Tygur, Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, BobQat and Mimzy will
be
here soon, I think," says Pipps.

Mosey, Meowy, Tygur, Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, BobQat and Mimzy port in.
They all say hi to Meb and John, and all their friends from the
Community
as well.
We brought some good, healthy foods for the shelters and a bunch of
nip
toys and soft blankets to sleep on,
We can put them in the truck.

Hi hi, dis iz Lorelei.

mai hoomin sended some bowls fur fuds anna watur, anna a gnice cat bed
dat ai duzent uze, a bag uf gud dri cat fuds, anna a bag uf gud kittun
fuds, anna sum bags uf littur. itz nawt bery much, butted it wil helwp
littul bit.
it iz beri gnise tu see sun uf mai RPCC fwendz heer

lorelei

Hai sweet Lorelei n yer hoomin,
Sawry ai m late en replyin..weh hab bin bizy..
Iz et hawt wer yew r?
et iz nise tew se yew ugin..yeUP
Fank yew bof fur awl yew gived tew hulp..yew bof did fyn n yew reely
hulpd
.

Mosey

Old June 12th 12, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^..^=[_3_]

Yu r rite OEJ n dem r burning owt uf kontrol.
Meowmie jest wooked dem up..n hur is sadsad..nao

Pipps

Old June 12th 12, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

Default HAY RANGERMAN An invitation to a short abventure"

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:45:55 -0700, Pipps =^..^= wrote:

ai wunu goe, Umka Mosey..HEY YOO...
MightyRangerman,
Wanna go wif da Prez uf da TGK Club, moi?
uh huh...MOI'...
Weh GOTZ tu hulp..

Pipps---redy tu goe.

Abso-furr-lutely! Letz take da suppliez to da kittiez an hoomins dat are
in need in da fire zones, den when we haf delifered dere we can drive da
trucks fru da 'porter to get to 'stralia an visit wif da Kitty-roos.

[Ranger does a quick but careful pretrip inspection of their truck, then
consults with Arnold the Armadillo to make sure that the trailer is
loaded with supplies needed by the kitties (and hoomins) in the fire-
ravaged areas of Colorado and New Mexico. Arnold calls over his warehouse
manager, and together they get a handful of jackrabbits and coyotes
working together to get the needed supplies loaded and properly secured.
He also checks that he and Pipps have their firesuits in the cab, and
that the truck's special fire-resistant systems, air filters, and coolers
are in tip-top shape, then he hops into the cab with Pipps.]

Arnold: Ranger, Pippsssess, please takes our best wishessss to da aminal
livin in da fire area an let dem know dat we hassssesss room fur any of
dem dat neeedsssses some place to stay.

Ranger: You gots it, Arnold! Fangs fur helpin all deze aminals, an we'z
will rememfur you guys. We'll bring more supplies whenever you need dem.

[With a final wave Ranger and Pipps pull away from the shelter hidden
among the scrub and head back towards the highway. They are soon followed
by other trucks, leaving a large plume of dust until they return to paved
roads and start traveling as fast as the trucks will allow towards the
fire area.]
Old June 14th 12, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^..^=[_3_]

:

ai wunu goe, Umka Mosey..HEY YOO...
MightyRangerman,
Wanna go wif da Prez uf da TGK Club, moi?
uh huh...MOI'...
Weh GOTZ tu hulp..

Pipps---redy tu goe.

Abso-furr-lutely! Letz take da suppliez to da kittiez an hoomins dat are
in need in da fire zones, den when we haf delifered dere we can drive da
trucks fru da 'porter to get to 'stralia an visit wif da Kitty-roos.

Pipps: that sounds like fun, Ranger. Um the bowteek is open, so we can ger
clothes
to wear to 'stralia an visit wif da Kitty-roos.

[...]

Pipps: Yes, thank you Arnold, for everything.

[With a final wave Ranger and Pipps pull away from the shelter hidden
among the scrub and head back towards the highway. They are soon followed
by other trucks, leaving a large plume of dust until they return to paved
roads and start traveling as fast as the trucks will allow towards the
fire area.]

Pipps, I may me a TGK, Ranger, but fires kind of scare me.
But they need our help. So we must help them as much as we possibly can.
I am so glad we are together on this adventure, Ranger. Uh huh.