Road trip

Old January 20th 04, 10:22 PM
Miss Violette

I thinkz Dat dey wantz yourown beautiful anna xtra smart sef ta doez it fur
dem,, TV, having just talked to OEJ telepathically
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...
Miss Violette wrote:
TV is entralled at his friend's knoweledge and when she is finished he

hops
down anna holds open the door so the can 'splore and snack

Well, TV, maybe we'd better rejoin the others before they start
whispering about us.

two cats emerge from pier midway and walk down to the beach

What's this I hear about someone using the teleporter for time travel?
I sure hope whoever was tinkering with the teleporter was very careful
to do it properly - that's a dangerous modification if you don't do it
exactly right.

Cleopatra

Old January 20th 04, 10:23 PM
Miss Violette

anna I almos furgotted, Who cares if dey doez talk, we isa grownup cats, TV,
secretly pleased atta thought

Old January 20th 04, 10:26 PM
Miss Violette

letz getta fud anna takez it all to da beach where we can see what hapins
wif dem fishees anna the time porter, Trudi, talking in between bites
Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten wrote in message
What duz you kitties fink? I fink I'd like to start at de second place
wif de fishies and shrimpies.

Tabitha Kitten

A handful of kitties and kittens are chowing down on fish and shrimp
and lobster and steak and hamburger

Oh, minegoodness! I yam stuffed. I fink I doubled my weight.

Lilith, Trudi, and whoeffur else came along wif us - whatted do you all
want to do? Do you want more fud from deze restaurants, or do you want
to go to da beach wif the rest of the kitties? Or do you want to pile
lots an lots more food onto a cart and take it all (fishies and
shrimpies and lobsterers and steaks and hamburgerers and cream pies and
nip pies and stuff) to de beach fur de parti?

Tabitha Kitten

Old January 20th 04, 10:29 PM
Miss Violette

a walk onna beach would be nice, Tiger taking his friendz paw and starting
ta walk
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Hihi, Tiger,

Now dat we'ze eaten, duz yu wanna walk along da beach or shud we'ze go
anna 'splore onna da pier?

Mlle. Anaïs...

Miss Violette wrote:
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
I nefur hunted dem eifur anna you isa right, Dyna isa very smart
kitty, anna her is veryvery nice and pleazant ta be round alzo.
You can waitz wif uses ta see what happinz, I wantz ta see ifin dey
comez out all ez like alzo, OEJ, hopin Dyna isa right

So does anykitty know when dose grummiom fishies are supposed to come
out of de wadder?

STT

Dis isa Dyna's depment, butted here is whatted ima doin, I isa gonna
set right here anna eatz oneof dese sammiches myown brofure gaved me,
want one? itsa whole nip bread wif nipcheesey spread, he gived me a
bunchof dem cause he wasnt sure how long we wuuld hafta wait... OEJ,
openein her basket

Old January 20th 04, 11:39 PM
Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
I doez notted like watermonsterz, Tiger anna TV likez dem butt notted me,
Miss Violette or Trudi, OEJ shifurin atta thought

I'm wif you kitties. I duzn't like dem at all.

Sammy Kitten

Old January 20th 04, 11:40 PM
Dan Mahoney

itz gonna be funfun, OEJ, blushing and cited

I fink so too. I wunnder if we'z will do de party and de dancin before
or affer the grummioms come?

STTom