More Pix on Elvis site

Old September 21st 04, 04:03 AM
Bev

Default More Pix on Elvis site

There is the latest of B & C, one of Joy in LA (notice what she is
wearing!!!!). The picture of the tree in the Alaskan Garden is
interesting. They planted a dead tree upsidedown and used its roots
as a sort of umbrella garden. They looked fabulous.

http://members18.clubphoto.com/bever...ner-5c27.phtml

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Old September 21st 04, 04:29 AM
Marina

Bev wrote:

There is the latest of B & C, one of Joy in LA (notice what she is
wearing!!!!). The picture of the tree in the Alaskan Garden is
interesting. They planted a dead tree upsidedown and used its roots
as a sort of umbrella garden. They looked fabulous.

Oh, Joy looks nothing like what I've imagined! And what did John say
about you cavorting with Elvis in the middle of the street, hmm, Bev? ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 21st 04, 06:32 AM
Bev

Marina wrote:

Bev wrote:

There is the latest of B & C, one of Joy in LA (notice what she is
wearing!!!!). The picture of the tree in the Alaskan Garden is
interesting. They planted a dead tree upsidedown and used its roots
as a sort of umbrella garden. They looked fabulous.

Oh, Joy looks nothing like what I've imagined! And what did John say
about you cavorting with Elvis in the middle of the street, hmm, Bev? ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

lol Marina, hmmmmm, now that you mention it there might have been a bit
of jealousy, he did say that he thought 'Elvis' was going to seed a bit
and that he could do with a corset to keep his stomach in

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Old September 21st 04, 07:17 AM
Yoj

"Marina" wrote in message
Bev wrote:

There is the latest of B & C, one of Joy in LA (notice what she is
wearing!!!!). The picture of the tree in the Alaskan Garden is
interesting. They planted a dead tree upsidedown and used its

roots
as a sort of umbrella garden. They looked fabulous.

Oh, Joy looks nothing like what I've imagined! And what did John say
about you cavorting with Elvis in the middle of the street, hmm, Bev?

;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

LOL! What did you think I looked like?

Joy

Elvis is Alive Bev Cat anecdotes 6 September 20th 04 08:24 PM
A site of value Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 4 December 21st 03 07:47 PM