Happy Holidays!

Old December 27th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kats'n Us

Default Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to all! Hope all your holidays were festive. The one
thing our cats enjoy this time of year is all the presents wrapped in
tissue paper! One cat in particular, Lucy our black and white who is 16
years old, loves tissue paper. We will lay a couple pieces down and she
is in heaven. Put some catnip on the tissue and she is rolling and
playing with the tissue and the catnip for awhile. The other cats get
involved and we have tissue paper everywhere! It is amazing that no one
confesses to all the mess! They all are enjoying the catnip high!

Happy New Year!
Sue
Kats'n Us
www.katsnus.com

Old December 27th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Kats'n Us" wrote:
Happy Holidays to all! Hope all your holidays were festive. The one
thing our cats enjoy this time of year is all the presents wrapped in
tissue paper! One cat in particular, Lucy our black and white who is 16
years old, loves tissue paper. We will lay a couple pieces down and she
is in heaven. Put some catnip on the tissue and she is rolling and
playing with the tissue and the catnip for awhile. The other cats get
involved and we have tissue paper everywhere! It is amazing that no one
confesses to all the mess! They all are enjoying the catnip high!

Happy New Year!
Sue
Kats'n Us
www.katsnus.com

From the pictures, Lucy seems to be so playful for a 16 year old!
She's an extremely pretty bicolor too.

Old December 27th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

What a sweet girl!! I'm glad you had such a lovely Christmas! Hope your new
year is just as good

ups.com...