Cat Lost in Kankakee County - Lost from Topono Kennel in Momence, Illinois July 2, 2007

Old October 1st 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Cat Lost in Kankakee County - Lost from Topono Kennel in Momence, Illinois July 2, 2007

Subject: Lost Black Cat on July 2, 2007

Whe Topono Kennel
Momence, Illinois

Type: Domestic Short Hair
Male
Solid Black, with a few white hairs on his chest
Golden Eyes
Weight - 10-12lbs, when lost from the kennel
Up to date with all shots, Vet at the time: Kankakee Animal
Hospital

Name: Noah, will come with a whistle or name

Temperament: Cautious around children. Friendly. Purrs all the time.

Hello All
On July 2, 2007 Topono Kennel in Momence lost my black cat, Noah. I
was kenneling him there over the July 4th weekend, they left a window
open accidentally, and my cat got out. He has been lost out in the
Momence, Illinois / Grant Park, Illinois area ever since (July 2,
2007).

I have looked for him in the area. For a month, I drove out in the
area of Topono Kennel and Six Mile Grove looked for him. I have never
found him. I took flyers to every house in the area, 4 different
times. Some people called, but the leads proved not to be him.

I moved from the area on August 6, 2007. My father passed away in
June, and I had to move back to Southern Illinois. So losing Noah has
been even the more painful. I hated to move without him. And I hate
that the kennel was so careless and left a window open even though it
was an accident.

I am hoping you can keep my contact information on file, in case
someone brings in a cat that looks like Noah.

He is a wonderful cat. I rescued him while I lived in North Carolina.
He was a survivor of Hurricane Floyd (1999), and no one claimed him at
the hospital he was kenneled. The Vet students from North Carolina
State University rescued and kenneled animals for 60 days after rescue
date. So I took him home, and have enjoyed him being a part of my
family. This cat means the world to me and any leads, any call, are
appreciated.

Please, please keep my contact information, and if you acquire a
solid, black, male cat that was found in July, August, give me a call
anytime.

Thanks for the work you all do.

Deborah Hutson
Home Address
15701 Nina Street
Sesser, Illinois 62884
Cell: 618-218-9145

Work Address:
Southern Illinois University
Financial Aid Office
Email:
Phone: 618-453-4625
Fax: 618-453-7305
Cell: 618-218-9145
Home: 618-625-3681

Deborah L. Hutson, CMP
Financial Aid Advisor III
Financial Aid Office
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Mail Code 4702
Woody Hall, B Wing, Room B340
Carbondale, IL 62901-4702
Phone: 618-453-4625
Email:

Old October 2nd 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 20:58:46 +0000, wrote:

[...]

Sending purrs that your cat will be located. MLB