Attention Pitoonya: Regarding da Booteek

Old October 2nd 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Attention Pitoonya: Regarding da Booteek

Pitoonya, Meowmie haz been reeding summa da poztz furum lazt yeer's
Ball, an we see dat yu kept the Booteek runnin smoothlee in owr
absenze. Yu haf dun such a gud job as manijur, dat I am gowing tu
transfur ownership uf da Booteek tu yu. We are gowin tu try tu be
heer moor often, but da Spa iz gowin tu be awl dat I ken handul, an yu
deserf full ownership (an da profitz!).

We were lukkin ovur da old employee lizt for da Spa and Booteek, an it
is bof sad and wif a smile dat we rememfur owrz frenz who haf gone tu
da Bridj - Gretchen Marie, Babette, Liddle Zoe Underfoot, Dyna Mo/
Myte, Allegra.

Cinni

Old October 3rd 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

concatulationz onn yourown new buzinezz, it willz be nize ta hafa spa opin
agin, Trudi, who would still likta wurk
ups.com...

Old October 3rd 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 2, 7:53 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
concatulationz onn yourown new buzinezz, it willz be nize ta hafa spa opin
agin, Trudi, who would still likta wrote in message

Da Spa an Booteek ar lyke ennyfing in da Commyunitee - alweez deyre
inna bakgrownd. It jewst taykes sumwum tu rememfur an go wif it :-)

Trudi, yu ar still owr valued recepshyunist - get redee fur
appoyntmentz!

We myte need tu fill sum vacanciez in da staff - I'll haf tu luk up da
employee filez.

Cinni

Old October 3rd 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

After diz venture iz ofver, we ladiez may all nedz da spaz afore da wedwink
ta get restedz up. Piglet
ups.com...

Old October 3rd 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

booteek question: do you have red hats this year?
beauty

Granby wrote in message
After diz venture iz ofver, we ladiez may all nedz da spaz afore da

wedwink
ta get restedz up. Piglet
ups.com...

Old October 4th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I wyll be glad tu tayke offuurr diz grate rezponzibility, an tu follow in
the pawprintz ov sutsh fyne speziminz of kittyhuud.

We wyll hab efurryting needed, buttid if ennykittee styll haz togaz frum the
lazt affair in Rome, doze wyll be uhpropriate, az wyll ennyting elze yu mite
hab, ur we kin awl go shoppink tugedderer, in Athenz, ur Paris ...Fur
wedwink giftz awlzo.
--
Pitô.ônya

ups.com...

Old October 4th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Of korze we du!
Weez got Red Hatz wiff fwffurz, frillz, layze, netting, an fowlerz. Awlzo
felt ur nitt. mozt hav uh tutsh ov purple in da trym. I wud e-mayl
pitshurz ov dem tu ennykittee hoo wishez.

--
Pitô.ônya

Granby wrote in message
After diz venture iz ofver, we ladiez may all nedz da spaz afore da

wedwink
ta get restedz up. Piglet
ups.com...

Old October 4th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you know dem togaz wuz purti kumfurtable, Chester, hopin hizown gueztz is
kumfurtable
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
I wyll be glad tu tayke offuurr diz grate rezponzibility, an tu follow in
the pawprintz ov sutsh fyne speziminz of kittyhuud.

We wyll hab efurryting needed, buttid if ennykittee styll haz togaz frum

the
lazt affair in Rome, doze wyll be uhpropriate, az wyll ennyting elze yu

mite
hab, ur we kin awl go shoppink tugedderer, in Athenz, ur Paris ...Fur
wedwink giftz awlzo.
--
Pitô.ônya

ups.com...