More cards

Old December 20th 03, 03:27 AM
Stacey

Default More cards

Thank you to the Welton family (South Florida cats?) for the kitty treats,
the furbutts really enjoyed it.

We also got some more fur which was much enjoyed by Moogie.

Stacey

Old December 20th 03, 07:31 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 03:27:53 GMT, "Stacey"
wrote:

Thank you to the Welton family (South Florida cats?) for the kitty treats,
the furbutts really enjoyed it.

We also got some more fur which was much enjoyed by Moogie.

Stacey

Let me add my thanks for the treats as well. We can't tell Rocky and
Little Bit about them, though, as Sammy scarfed them down whilie her
elders were napping.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old December 20th 03, 09:31 AM
jmcquown

Stacey wrote:
Thank you to the Welton family (South Florida cats?) for the kitty
treats, the furbutts really enjoyed it.

We also got some more fur which was much enjoyed by Moogie.

Stacey

Persia probably shouldn't have eaten the treats but she was looking so
pitiful, begging, even with her UTI I let her! I also am getting great use
out of the bookmark featuring Hobbes, Sulena and Lacey (I read about 3 books
a week!) Of course Persia wants to grab at the dangly rope at the top...

Jill

Old December 20th 03, 04:17 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 03:31:08 -0600, "jmcquown"
wrote:

Stacey wrote:
Thank you to the Welton family (South Florida cats?) for the kitty
treats, the furbutts really enjoyed it.

We also got some more fur which was much enjoyed by Moogie.

Stacey

Persia probably shouldn't have eaten the treats but she was looking so
pitiful, begging, even with her UTI I let her! I also am getting great use
out of the bookmark featuring Hobbes, Sulena and Lacey (I read about 3 books
a week!) Of course Persia wants to grab at the dangly rope at the top...

Jill

For now the bookmark is hanging from the card with the cards. But I
suspect Sammy will be after the tassle, once I start using it. May
have to sacrifice the tassle, or I'll be losing my place all the time
LOL ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old December 20th 03, 08:31 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

wrote:

Stacey wrote:
Thank you to the Welton family (South Florida cats?) for the kitty
treats, the furbutts really enjoyed it.

We also got some more fur which was much enjoyed by Moogie.

Stacey

Persia probably shouldn't have eaten the treats but she was looking so
pitiful, begging, even with her UTI I let her! I also am getting great use
out of the bookmark featuring Hobbes, Sulena and Lacey (I read about 3 books
a week!) Of course Persia wants to grab at the dangly rope at the top...

Jill

All these cards are just wonderful! A big thank-you to all you
creative and wonderful souls for sharing. I wish I could have sent
some out this year, but next year, I will for sure.

I'm amazed that my furry butts didn't seem to notice the card with the
treats! I put the pile of cards on the couch, and came back to fid
Internet sleeping on it -- lol! Merlyn's the only one that sniffed
around like she knew something was up. I guess I don't have very
observant kitties!

Ginger-lyn

Old December 21st 03, 01:58 AM
badwilson

Speaking of cards, I got a whole pile yesterday. It was so great to open
them, made me feel much better when I was sick. I've got so many now, I'm
sure I have just about everybodys! I guess I'll get the rest of them when I
come back from Burma.
Long live the card exchange :-) Happy Holidays, everyone! I'm outta here!
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Cards Stacey Cat anecdotes 5 December 23rd 03 07:12 PM
My Christmas Cards GraceCat Cat anecdotes 1 December 19th 03 12:40 AM
Holiday Cards! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 14 December 11th 03 03:18 AM
Chrissy cards on their way! Kajikit Cat anecdotes 18 November 26th 03 06:35 PM