Sorry

Old December 20th 03, 07:21 PM
Yoj

Default Sorry

I just posted the story David Gerecke posted here. I intended to post
it to another newsgroup. Sorry for the duplication.

--
Joy

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter (or Summer) Solstice,
Hogmanay and New Year! If that didn't cover it, Season's Greetings!

Old December 20th 03, 10:31 PM
OU812?

Yoj wrote:
I just posted the story David Gerecke posted here. I intended to post
it to another newsgroup. Sorry for the duplication.

I've done that before too.. in fact, almost forgot to change the ng line
when i sent it on to one of my other ngs... why is it you can forward to
email, but not to another ng? I have to hit reply group, and then change
the group name. (using OE)

Kristy
--
((
/\ /\ ))
# # # #
*Bomber*

Old December 21st 03, 12:27 AM
CK

OU812? wrote:
Yoj wrote:
I just posted the story David Gerecke posted here. I intended to post
it to another newsgroup. Sorry for the duplication.

I've done that before too.. in fact, almost forgot to change the ng line
when i sent it on to one of my other ngs... why is it you can forward to
email, but not to another ng? I have to hit reply group, and then change
the group name. (using OE)

I'm usin Netscape, and I just tried it out, out of curiosity... With
NS you *can* forward to another newsgroup too, even tho the default is
to forward to email. One just has to press the arrow that flips down the
little thingy from where you can choose To / Cc / Bcc / Reply-To /
Newsgroup / Followup-To, and then you write in the ng you want to
forward to.

I do have OE on my 'puter somewhere. Now you made me curious so I'll
check if forwarding to ng is possible there... but not right now, it's
bedtime for me (it's about 2.30 am) after baking a huge pile of
almond-gingerbreads... Nite nite.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com