Purr request

Old September 15th 03, 06:25 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Default Purr request

The latest round of layoffs has started at the company I work in. This
time, our organization is directly affected. I do not know yet if I'll
have a job by the end of the day, but I know some folks who already know.
Purrs for me and my colleagues would be most appreciated.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old September 15th 03, 06:59 PM
Marina

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote
The latest round of layoffs has started at the company I work in. This
time, our organization is directly affected. I do not know yet if I'll
have a job by the end of the day, but I know some folks who already know.
Purrs for me and my colleagues would be most appreciated.

Oh, that's terrible, Victor! Many purrs coming over for you and your
coworkers.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 15th 03, 07:04 PM
rrb_041303

Victor M. Martinez said:
The latest round of layoffs has started at the company I work in. This
time, our organization is directly affected. I do not know yet if I'll
have a job by the end of the day, but I know some folks who already know.
Purrs for me and my colleagues would be most appreciated.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

By all means the purrs are on the way. I was layed off a few months ago,
so I hope you keep your job. Good luck.

Rich
(Plus Andy and Mary the furkids)

Old September 15th 03, 07:29 PM
Yoj

Purrs are on their way.

--
Joy

Normal is in the eye of the beholder. -- Whoopie Goldberg

Old September 15th 03, 07:48 PM
Arthur Shapiro

In article , "Victor M. Martinez" wrote:
-- The latest round of layoffs has started at the company I work in

Worried purrs from here for you.

These days, when the corporate term for employees is "resources", akin to a
file cabinet or a PC, life can be scary indeed.

Art

Old September 15th 03, 09:43 PM
polonca12000

Oh, Victor, that's terrible! Lots of purrs and best wishes for you and your
colleagues to keep your jobs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
The latest round of layoffs has started at the company I work in. snip

Old September 16th 03, 12:02 AM
Hazel Az

Oh Victor, you have all our purrs and prayers. I sure hope you don't have
to go through what so many of the rest of us have.

Hazel Az

Old September 16th 03, 12:53 AM
Angela Ryan

Purrs that your company is kind to you

I know how you feel though. I was made redundant 3 years ago from a job I
hated....was probably a blessing in disguise once I got over the "how dare
they do this to me" factor!!

Angela and Gizmo