Thuh Spa and Booteek: Staff Meeting

Old November 2nd 05, 03:48 AM
Sundance

Default Thuh Spa and Booteek: Staff Meeting

Hullo, Cinni. Sumkittee sujestid yoo mite be innerestid in havin a boykitty
model fur yur advertizin campain. I spoke wif Allegra, and she wudnt mind
dere being anudder model, so I thot I'd see whut yoo fingk. Meowmie sez I
mite be a gud beefkake modle, but I dunno whut sheze tawkin abowt -- aren't
beef an kake two diffurent fings?

Enneeway, if yoo fingk yoo mite be innerestid, maybe yoo kan lemme know whut
da werkin condishuns wud be. My kwallyfikashuns a Ize been told Ize
furry gud-lukkin, furry tomly, an a bootiful kittee. (Pleez unnerstand dat
doze are not my werdz, juss fings Ize been told.) Ize also not afraid uv
waddermonsterz, so if yoo wantid me to poze wif da hot tubs or sumfing dat
wud be juss fine.

Yurs trooly,
Sundance, house of Stright

"Da Koster Katz" wrote in message
Wuld awl employeez pleeze chek in? We haffnt seen sum uf yu inna wyle an
we need tu updayte da Purrsonel fiylez:

Da laytest list uf employeez furum da Purrrsonel Offize:

Dusty - Meowseur (House of Moore)
Kitty Schottland - Meowsoos (House of Hanoka)
Callisto - Meowsoos (House of Ritter)
OEJ - Meowsoos
Scooter - Sauna Attendant (House of Kleinfelder)
Ripley - Sauna Attendant
Oscar - Sauna Attendant (House of Faison)
Mollie Anne - Hostess Assistant (House of Cooper)
Ms. Trudence (Trudi) Tuxedo - Receptionist
Allegra "Great Girtha" - advertising model (House of Rubin)
Sweet William Tufton - Playruum Attendant (House of Cooper)
Baby Kitty - Playruum Attendant (House of Cooper)
Pitoonya - Booteek Manijur (House uf Molesko)

We haf a vacancy in da Hostess job, so if ennywun noze uf sumkitty whu iz
unfurrested, let me no (Mollie Anne, wuld yu lyke a promoshyun???). We
also culd uze sum moor sauna attendantz an anuffur Meowseur.

An I wuld lyke to honor ourz furmur employeez:

Our furmur employeez whu are now at da Rainbow Bridge - we will neffur
forget yu! :
Gretchen Marie - Booteek Manijur
Babette - Playruum Soopervizor
Liddle Zoe Underfoot - Hostess Assistant/Greeter
Dyna Mo/Myte - Purrsonal Trayner

Anna furmur employee whoze meowmie went tu da Bridge:
Mollie (House of Watson) - Receptionist

Cinni

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old November 8th 05, 12:43 AM

Sundance wrote:
Hullo, Cinni. Sumkittee sujestid yoo mite be innerestid in havin a boykitty
model fur yur advertizin campain. I spoke wif Allegra, and she wudnt mind
dere being anudder model, so I thot I'd see whut yoo fingk. Meowmie sez I
mite be a gud beefkake modle, but I dunno whut sheze tawkin abowt -- aren't
beef an kake two diffurent fings?

Enneeway, if yoo fingk yoo mite be innerestid, maybe yoo kan lemme know whut
da werkin condishuns wud be. My kwallyfikashuns a Ize been told Ize
furry gud-lukkin, furry tomly, an a bootiful kittee. (Pleez unnerstand dat
doze are not my werdz, juss fings Ize been told.) Ize also not afraid uv
waddermonsterz, so if yoo wantid me to poze wif da hot tubs or sumfing dat
wud be juss fine.

Yurs trooly,
Sundance, house of Stright

I fink diz wuld be purrfekt! We culd du some wif bof uf yu tugeffur,
an separatelee, an in romantikal sityuwashunz ...an sports
theemed...an...an...an............................ ...

Cinni, scribbling down ideas

Old November 8th 05, 12:44 AM

CatTayls wrote:
Oh fangu, fangu. I didn't know I wuz gonna gi payed fur this! But I
wud like a diskount fur my meowmie. She'z a mess. Once I obzerv how
thingz are werking here, I kin organize thuh inventoree so it will be
most effishent. And I promiss I will use my inside voice so I won't
skare any customerz.

Little Kitty, proud of her furst title, Stockroom Attendant

Uf corse yu'll get paid! Yur an employeeee!

Cinni, happy to have Little Kitty on board

Old November 8th 05, 06:49 AM
Sundance

wrote in message
ups.com...
I fink diz wuld be purrfekt! We culd du some wif bof uf yu tugeffur,
an separatelee, an in romantikal sityuwashunz ...an sports
theemed...an...an...an............................ ...

Cinni, scribbling down ideas

Wunnerful! I luks furward to werkin wif yoo an Miss Allegra, an I promissiz
to be a purrfeck gennelmankittee when we pozez in romantikle sichyashuns. I
unnerstan dat itz juss actin, an da fack dat Miss Allegra iz such a bootiful
girlkittee iz besidez da poynt.

Sundance, trying to convince himself

Paw Ess: When wud yoo like me to repurrt to werk? I duznt wanna be late fur
my firstest job!

Old November 10th 05, 04:29 PM
Adam

I fink diz wuld be purrfekt! We culd du some wif bof uf yu tugeffur,
an separatelee, an in romantikal sityuwashunz ...an sports
theemed...an...an...an.......................... .....

Cinni, scribbling down ideas

Wunnerful! I luks furward to werkin wif yoo an Miss Allegra, an I promissiz
to be a purrfeck gennelmankittee when we pozez in romantikle sichyashuns. I
unnerstan dat itz juss actin, an da fack dat Miss Allegra iz such a bootiful
girlkittee iz besidez da poynt.

Sundance, trying to convince himself

Paw Ess: When wud yoo like me to repurrt to werk? I duznt wanna be late fur
my firstest job!

Ize all reddy too!

Allegra "Great Girtha," posing
Old November 13th 05, 04:16 AM
CatTayls

Oooo. That'z a furry pritty poze. Did yew go to modelling skool Miss
Allegra? And kin yew sashay down thuh runway wiggling yer butt?

Little Kitty, star struck in thuh companee of a reel model

Old November 13th 05, 02:11 PM
Adam

Oooo. That'z a furry pritty poze. Did yew go to modelling skool Miss
Allegra? And kin yew sashay down thuh runway wiggling yer butt?

Little Kitty, star struck in thuh companee of a reel model

Fangu! I lurned dat az part uv my soomo trayning, working on agility
grace and poise. Doze are impurrtant in da soomo.

My butt wiggles whatefur I do, becuz uv all my girth. Dey don't call me
"Great Girtha" fur nuthin!

Allegra
Old November 15th 05, 05:23 PM
dsh-diva

HiHi Ms Cinni!! its Callisto anna Ize chekking in aftur a looooooong
absense. Owr Meowmie muved usses from owr hows to a compartment and
changed the compooter dsl fingee and we kuldnt find dis noos groop!
But weer bak and my sisfur Xena wuld like to apply fer da hostess
assistant posishun. Fangu fo keeping my job as meowssus open. Ize
reddy. Callisto, limbering up her paws.

Old November 27th 05, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On 11/15/05 9:23 AM dsh-diva is reported to have said the following:
HiHi Ms Cinni!! its Callisto anna Ize chekking in aftur a looooooong
absense. Owr Meowmie muved usses from owr hows to a compartment and
changed the compooter dsl fingee and we kuldnt find dis noos groop!
But weer bak and my sisfur Xena wuld like to apply fer da hostess
assistant posishun. Fangu fo keeping my job as meowssus open. Ize
reddy. Callisto, limbering up her paws.

Hisspitt! My sekatree iz sooooo unrelyabul! Iffen we didn't answer yu
(it looks like not) we wuld be happi to haf Xena az hostess assistant!
She ken report to Mollie Anne fur hur assignmintz.

Cinni

Old November 28th 05, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Okie Dokie Miss Cinni, Ize reddy to report. I bin praktising my "flop
onna da floor anna show my bootiful bellee furs" whenever meowmie comes
home. Do yu fink dats a gud way to greet da kliyents? Where kan I
find miss Mollie Anne? Fangu, Xena, Assistant Hostess