My kitten is bored

Old March 26th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default My kitten is bored

wrote in message
Ok, catnip, here are some pics, I'll post some more tonight, this is
all I have at the office....I know it's a lame website, but I was in a
hurry! LOL

Not at all. I love all the pics of your fur-babies - they're gorgeous!

http://ravenzcat.myhostingspot.net/cats.html
I'll try and get jessica sucking her toe tonight to post it.

I'll look forward to seeing that.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 26th 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Lucy looks a lot like Sammy! *Is she very large (it's hard to tell from the
pics)?

No, she's actually pretty small, around 6-1/2 lbs. Her babies are big
though. Max weighs 18 lbs and he's not fat, just incredibly big. He's
very long, I'll try to post a better pic of him. UU is around 12 lbs,
she looks much more like the size of a maine coon. and Sparky is the
same, he looks like an orange maine coon but no stripes. He has the
facial features and body type. i'm convinced lucy is part maine coon
because you just can't look like that and not have it in your lineage,
plus all the toes.

Sammy started out sucking on my neck - I guess she figured that was close
enough for me, her new mommy, to lick her while she nursed! *; *However, I
have a sleep disorder and couldn't sleep with all the sucking and purring
going on next to my ear (plus it was hard to explain to the people at work
that all those hickies were from my cat). *After the first night, I put her
in the bathroom with food, water, litter box, toys, a windup clock, and a
blanket, but I found I still couldn't sleep because I felt too guilty for
locking her up. *So I went and got her to bring her back to bed with me.
When I picked her up the tip of her tail was soaking wet - she had been
sucking on that. *But she quickly changed to her back toe (and the rest is
history).

OMG that's funny! The wet tail ....LOL

my kitten is bored trobinson Cat health & behaviour 10 May 19th 07 10:44 PM
Fat Bored Cat catwriter Cat health & behaviour 3 June 16th 06 07:04 PM
Bored kitten Harri Cat community 8 January 21st 05 04:15 AM
IS MY CAT BORED Toni&Nate Cat health & behaviour 6 January 13th 05 05:53 PM