Purrs please, for unknown victims of fire at a pet store

Old July 2nd 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Default Purrs please, for unknown victims of fire at a pet store

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/16766738/detail.html

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old July 2nd 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/16766738/detail.html
--

Purrs for those poor animals. This is one reason I agree wholeheartedly
fireworks sales to the public should be illegal. The problem may not have

Jill

Old July 2nd 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Purrs for their little angel hearts.
Charleen

Old July 2nd 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in message
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/16766738/detail.html
--

I cannot imagine having a pet store, a tax service, and a fireworks
store all in one building.

But things do really vary from state to state and even town to town
where fireworks are concerned.

In California 'safe and sane' fireworks may be sold for one week prior
to fourth of July. But only in temporary stands a specified distance
from a building. And they have to be locked into something more
secure overnight so the stands won't be broken into. Even those
aren't legal in all counties or towns. And the governor has asked
people not to buy even the legal ones this year because of all the
fires already burning. Local fire departments are short staffed
because of equipment sent to wildfires as it is.

Many states you can't by them at all.

Of course you can get the old fashioned ones, illegally in most 'China
Towns' or semi legally on Indian Reservations. Semi legally because
while you can buy them there, it is still illegal to transport or
possess them off the reservations.

I'm afraid firecrackers and sparklers are a weakness of mine. One I
won't be indulging anytime soon.

Jo

Old July 2nd 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`

I couldn't open the link, because things like that are just too devastating
to me ATM, but my heartfelt puuuuuurrrrrrs go out for the poor creatures.
This is all too horrible.
I love you guys
Kyla
--very sad today

"Jofirey" ...

"Magic Mood Jeep ©"

Old July 5th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/16766738/detail.html

Lots and lots of purrs,