Candle Group for Potjie(RB)

Old December 30th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeanne Hedge

Default Candle Group for Potjie(RB)

My condolences to Tish and her dad, and the rest of their family on
Potjie/Jet's passing.

Since it *did* make me feel better when Natasha crossed the bridge
recently, I've started a group and lit a candle for Potjie. Due to
name length limitations, the group is named "Jet" and the link is
he

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=Jet

To light a candle, click on an unlit one and follow the on-screen
prompts.

Jeanne Hedge

============
http://www.jhedge.com
Old December 30th 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Jeanne Hedge wrote:
My condolences to Tish and her dad, and the rest of their family on
Potjie/Jet's passing.

Since it *did* make me feel better when Natasha crossed the bridge
recently, I've started a group and lit a candle for Potjie. Due to
name length limitations, the group is named "Jet" and the link is
he

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=Jet

To light a candle, click on an unlit one and follow the on-screen
prompts.

Thank you, Jeanne, for starting the group. I lit a candle for Potjie. I,
too, remember how it warmed my heart when people lit a candle for Frank
last year.

Old December 30th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote
My condolences to Tish and her dad, and the rest of their family on
Potjie/Jet's passing.

Since it *did* make me feel better when Natasha crossed the bridge
recently, I've started a group and lit a candle for Potjie. Due to
name length limitations, the group is named "Jet" and the link is
he

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=Jet

Fine idea, thanks for starting it. I'm in.

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old December 30th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Incidentally, here are the pictures I know of him, from when he was
being passed around the good folk who were fostering and passing him
along in the process of finding his forever home:

http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yow...r=3635&.src=ph

http://pets.webshots.com/album/546811407uDAupn

You can tell Potjie was a very calm and sociable cat, not minding
being held, not minding barekittens, dogs, or other cats. Maybe it
was that quality that made him follow a cow too closely, which is very
unfortunate.

Old December 31st 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Jeanne Hedge wrote:
..org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Jet

To light a candle, click on an unlit one and follow the on-screen
prompts.

I lit a candle for Potjie

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old December 31st 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 13:42:19 -0500, Takayuki
wrote:

Incidentally, here are the pictures I know of him, from when he was
being passed around the good folk who were fostering and passing him
along in the process of finding his forever home:

http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yow...r=3635&.src=ph

http://pets.webshots.com/album/546811407uDAupn

You can tell Potjie was a very calm and sociable cat, not minding
being held, not minding barekittens, dogs, or other cats. Maybe it
was that quality that made him follow a cow too closely, which is very
unfortunate.

Thanks so much for posting the links to Pojie's pics.

I remember the story well, as it was a bit complex and took awhile to
resolve Such a good resolution, and such a heartbreaking end to his
story... :-(

It is nice to see his pics again. Such a pretty kitty; how could anyone
dump him, especially with such a nice temperment? People can be so
cruel. (Don't get me started!)

I'm glad Pojie found such a nice, happy home, even if it was cut short.

I feel so very, very bad for his human.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old January 1st 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Hazel Az

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
news
My condolences to Tish and her dad, and the rest of their family on
Potjie/Jet's passing.

Since it *did* make me feel better when Natasha crossed the bridge
recently, I've started a group and lit a candle for Potjie. Due to
name length limitations, the group is named "Jet" and the link is
he

I can't follow links on the 'puter yet--still some bugs, so we'll light a
real candle for Potjie.

Hazel Az